Rocket Fuel Announces New Mobile Ad Suite, Record Q4 Earnings
ADOTAS — Today, Rocket Fuel launched its Mobile Advertising Suite, which has already delivered significant ROI for more than 200 leading advertisers worldwide and provides the type of real results that Rocket Fuel customers have come to expect from their online advertising. The press release can be found here.
In addition, Rocket Fuel reported record revenue in the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 today. The company’s Q4 revenue, gross profit, and active customers all more than doubled year over year.
“Rocket Fuel continued to deliver excellent results for advertisers in the fourth quarter, with all financial metrics coming in slightly ahead of the estimated ranges we provided in January,” said George John (pictured), Chairman and CEO of Rocket Fuel. “Our full year 2013 revenue of $240.6 million represented 126% growth over 2012, and we achieved our first full year of positive Adjusted EBITDA results as our technology investments powered gross margin expansion while we demonstrated operating leverage in sales and marketing. We ended 2013 with more than double the active customer base from 2012 and advertisers are increasingly using Rocket Fuel for multi-channel campaigns, demonstrated by the 721% growth of mobile, social, and video channel revenue versus Q4 2012, which comprised 32% of our total revenue in Q4 2013. As marketers’ demand for serious results grows, so does Rocket Fuel’s opportunity, and the disruptive power of our artificial intelligence-driven solutions enable us to take share within the rapidly growing global digital advertising market.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office