IRVINE, Calif., February 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Specific Media, a leading global media company, has launched the advertising industry’s only multi-format, multi-screen programmatic solution that guarantees viewability. Powered by Vindico’s Adtricity® technology, “Programmatic from Specific Media™” directly addresses current media buying inefficiencies by enabling real-time bidding of advertising inventory based on quality ratings. The solution provides advertisers and agencies with greater quality control and enhanced transparency than existing programmatic offerings, reducing fraud and improving the value that brands receive by reducing media waste.
Specific’s Programmatic solution allows advertisers and agencies to automatically secure instant, cost-effective ad placements, designed to deliver the best possible campaign results and a greater ROI. Available as both a self service and managed service, the programmatic solution complements the company’s existing direct buying solutions.
“The media industry has a transparency problem. It is more critical than ever for advertisers to closely manage their investments, ensuring their messages are effective and reach the intended audiences on the right medium,” said Jill Botway (pictured), Global EVP Sales and Marketing at Specific Media. “Now we can provide our customers with the ability to buy quality rated inventory at scale, with guaranteed viewability within a comprehensive programmatic solution. In doing so, we renew our commitment to our customers and industry by continuing to develop advanced products that meet these evolving needs.”
Programmatic from Specific Media™ leverages the following powerful features:
- Adtricity® rated inventory
- Adtricity® is the most comprehensive measure of viewability and verification that defines quality for the digital industry
- Comprehensive targeting through proprietary first party and third party demographic and behavioral data
- Third party data sources include but are not limited to Nielsen TV Audience Segments, Nielsen Catalina Shoppers, Polk and Datalogix
- Universal coverage through a single platform
- Multi-screen: desktop, smartphone, tablet, connected TV
- Multi-format: display, video, audio
- Multi-source: exclusive inventory, direct partners, SSPs/exchanges
- Full transparency into dynamic pricing and inventory
- Advanced insights into campaign delivery and performance
- Fexibility and control with self service and managed service options
More information about Programmatic from Specific Media™ is available here: http://www.specificmedia.com/products/adsolutions/programmatic/.
About Specific Media
Specific Media is a leading global media company connecting brands with consumers across one of the largest audiences worldwide. Our exclusive data partnerships, multi-screen and multi-format targeting capabilities, and innovative advertising solutions enable brands to influence purchasing decisions as they are being made. With over 500 premium publishing partners, superior reporting methodologies, and a suite of proprietary products, Specific Media allows for smarter and more efficient campaigns.
Specific Media is headquartered in Irvine, California, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas,Boston, Detroit, Atlanta, and Minneapolis. Our international offices are located in The United Kingdom, France, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany. For more information, visit specificmedia.com and find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.