Photo Gallery: ADS*CON*14
“ADS*CON*14: Embracing the Noise” was a half-day symposium dedicated to exploring how we find meaningful signals in massive and often noisy data sets. It explored the impact of bigger and more varied data on building models and understanding markets.
The forum featured preeminent advertising, academic and data science professionals in a fast-paced format of exploration and debate. The event helped attendees understand the vast potential of embracing the noise.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat