Photo Gallery: ADS*CON*14
“ADS*CON*14: Embracing the Noise” was a half-day symposium dedicated to exploring how we find meaningful signals in massive and often noisy data sets. It explored the impact of bigger and more varied data on building models and understanding markets.
The forum featured preeminent advertising, academic and data science professionals in a fast-paced format of exploration and debate. The event helped attendees understand the vast potential of embracing the noise.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Rocket Fuel Publishes 11 Best Practices for Programmatic Advertising
- J.D. Power Acquires Korrelate
- BrightRoll Inks Partnerships with Google, BlueKai, comScore & Nielsen
- Rakuten Marketing Reports Strong Q1 Cross-Channel Growth
- TransUnion and Rocket Fuel Partner to Enable AI-Powered Online/Offline Marketing Initiatives