NYC & Company Unveils New Video Campaign to Promote Restaurant Week
NEW YORK, February 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) — NYC & Company, New York City’s official marketing, tourism and partnership organization, today launched a new video campaign appearing in New York City taxi cabs and on social media to help drive reservations for NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2014. The video campaign features six videos, released each day during the first week of February in the lead-up to reservations opening on February 10. The videos capture the international influence of New York City’s restaurant industry, and invites New Yorkers and visitors to pronounce foreign dining-related words in preparation for the upcoming NYC Restaurant Week.
“New York City’s food scene is influenced and inspired by international cultures, languages and traditions, and the video campaign highlights that diversity in an entertaining new way,” said Fred Dixon, Interim President and CEO of NYC & Company. “NYC Restaurant Week is a success for both restaurants, which often welcome new audiences during a typically slow period, and consumers, who can dine at some of the City’s best restaurants at a more affordable price.”
“These engaging videos humanize the fact that NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2014 allows you to taste worldwide cuisines while enjoying a compelling New York City dining experience,” said Tracy Nieporent, Chairman of NYC & Company’s Restaurant Committee.
NYC Restaurant Week gives the millions of New Yorkers and visitors a chance to blend in with New York City’s growing community of foodies and self-made chefs by experiencing some of the City’s best restaurants at a discounted price. The promotion offers three-course prix-fixe lunches for $25 and three-course prix-fixe dinners for $38 (excluding beverages, gratuities and taxes) at nearly 300 of the City’s top restaurants. NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2014 operates Monday through Friday, with Saturdays excluded and Sundays optional, February 17–March 7, with reservations opening February 10.
Also returning is an exclusive offer for American Express® Card Members. American Express Card Members can register, use their Card to spend $25 or more at any participating restaurant, and get a statement credit. To learn more and register an American Express Card, visit amexnetwork.com/nycrestaurantweek.
Google Maps returns this year as a Participating Sponsor of NYC Restaurant Week. Guests can use Google Maps to get directions, check out reviews and preview dining destinations with Street View and Business Photos, a premium-quality 360-degree interactive virtual tour inside participating restaurants.
For a complete list of participating restaurants and to make NYC Restaurant Week reservations starting February 10, visit nycgo.com/restaurantweek.
NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2014 is produced by NYC & Company and presented by founding Sponsor American Express and Participating Sponsor Google Maps.
In addition to City bus shelters and videos on taxicab monitors, NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2014 media will be featured hourly on the Toshiba Vision screens in Times Square February 10 through March 7.
To view the videos, visit nycgo.com/restaurantweek.
About NYC & Company
NYC & Company is the official marketing, tourism and partnership organization for the City of New York, dedicated to maximizing travel and tourism opportunities throughout the five boroughs, building economic prosperity and spreading the positive image of New York City worldwide. For more information, visit nycgo.com.
- Pingback from NYC & Company Unveils New Video Campaign to Promote Restaurant Week - Responsivemts | Responsivemts
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]