More Acquisition News: Criteo/Tedemis, Sprinklr/Dachis Group
ADOTAS – Facebook’s $19 billion grab of WhatsApp might be the week’s biggest acquisition, but two other big deals were consummated over the last couple of days.
Criteo Acquires Tedemis
Digital performance advertising company Criteo, today announced it has acquired the Paris-based Tedemis, a leading provider of real-time opt-in personalized email marketing solutions that help advertisers turn web visitors into customers. The total consideration for Tedemis is 17 million euro ($23.3 million US) in cash paid up-front with the remaining 4 million euro ($5.5 million US) being deferred based on agreed milestones. Additional terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
With the addition of Tedemis, Criteo will offer advertisers a comprehensive multi-channel performance marketing solution that is customer centric and provides significant, measurable return on investment based on a cost per click (CPC) model.
“As marketers look to optimize their customers’ online purchase path the ability to reach them via multiple channels is paramount. The increased consumption of email via mobile presents an exciting opportunity for advertisers,” said Eric Eichmann, Chief Operating Officer, Criteo. “By adding Tedemis’ solutions to Criteo’s portfolio, we are uniquely positioned to extend our differentiated and personalized digital performance advertising solutions to new channels. We will be deploying Tedemis’ solution starting with our key markets as part of Criteo’s expanded product portfolio and are delighted to welcome the Tedemis team to Criteo.”
“We are excited to join the Criteo team and contribute to the company’s strategy of providing solutions that meet advertisers end-to-end performance marketing requirements,” said Antoine Devos, CEO and Co-founder of Tedemis.
“Combining Criteo’s global footprint and differentiated world-class solutions with our people and technology will enable advertisers to reach customers in a valuable and targeted way across multiple channels” added Alexandre de Chavagnac, COO and Co-Founder of Tedemis.
Sprinklr Acquires Dachis Group
Social relationship infrastructure provider Sprinklr announced that yesterday it has acquired Austin, Texas-based Dachis Group, a leader in social and brand analytics. The combination creates the world’s largest independent enterprise social relationship platform. Together, the two companies have raised over $95 million in venture capital, acquired 11 companies, including 3 Facebook Preferred Marketing Developers, and served over 50% of the Fortune 500.
The native integration of Dachis Group will solidify Sprinklr as the largest independent end-to-end social relationship platform in the market. The solution gives enterprises a best-in-class alternative to managing a multitude of point solutions and non-purpose built platforms. With the acquisition, Sprinklr will serve over 400 brands and have 300 employees around the world, according to a press release announcing the deal.
“Our clients are frustrated with having to play the role of system integrator to cobble together multiple point solutions or waiting for innovation from large providers,” said Sprinklr Founder and CEO Ragy Thomas. “Brands are looking for one infrastructure to manage end-to-end social experiences. The addition of Dachis Group’s technology accelerates our product by at least 12 months.”
“Our clients have been demanding a real-time social solution that gives them the ability to gain insights, take action anywhere within the enterprise and measure effectiveness,” added Dachis Group Founder and CEO Jeff Dachis. “Ragy’s clear vision for how enterprises will manage social experiences at every touchpoint, along with Sprinklr’s deep enterprise experience and extensive client and analyst validation, confirms that this was the right transaction to build on our longstanding vision for the evolution of social business.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV