More Acquisition News: Criteo/Tedemis, Sprinklr/Dachis Group
ADOTAS – Facebook’s $19 billion grab of WhatsApp might be the week’s biggest acquisition, but two other big deals were consummated over the last couple of days.
Criteo Acquires Tedemis
Digital performance advertising company Criteo, today announced it has acquired the Paris-based Tedemis, a leading provider of real-time opt-in personalized email marketing solutions that help advertisers turn web visitors into customers. The total consideration for Tedemis is 17 million euro ($23.3 million US) in cash paid up-front with the remaining 4 million euro ($5.5 million US) being deferred based on agreed milestones. Additional terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
With the addition of Tedemis, Criteo will offer advertisers a comprehensive multi-channel performance marketing solution that is customer centric and provides significant, measurable return on investment based on a cost per click (CPC) model.
“As marketers look to optimize their customers’ online purchase path the ability to reach them via multiple channels is paramount. The increased consumption of email via mobile presents an exciting opportunity for advertisers,” said Eric Eichmann, Chief Operating Officer, Criteo. “By adding Tedemis’ solutions to Criteo’s portfolio, we are uniquely positioned to extend our differentiated and personalized digital performance advertising solutions to new channels. We will be deploying Tedemis’ solution starting with our key markets as part of Criteo’s expanded product portfolio and are delighted to welcome the Tedemis team to Criteo.”
“We are excited to join the Criteo team and contribute to the company’s strategy of providing solutions that meet advertisers end-to-end performance marketing requirements,” said Antoine Devos, CEO and Co-founder of Tedemis.
“Combining Criteo’s global footprint and differentiated world-class solutions with our people and technology will enable advertisers to reach customers in a valuable and targeted way across multiple channels” added Alexandre de Chavagnac, COO and Co-Founder of Tedemis.
Sprinklr Acquires Dachis Group
Social relationship infrastructure provider Sprinklr announced that yesterday it has acquired Austin, Texas-based Dachis Group, a leader in social and brand analytics. The combination creates the world’s largest independent enterprise social relationship platform. Together, the two companies have raised over $95 million in venture capital, acquired 11 companies, including 3 Facebook Preferred Marketing Developers, and served over 50% of the Fortune 500.
The native integration of Dachis Group will solidify Sprinklr as the largest independent end-to-end social relationship platform in the market. The solution gives enterprises a best-in-class alternative to managing a multitude of point solutions and non-purpose built platforms. With the acquisition, Sprinklr will serve over 400 brands and have 300 employees around the world, according to a press release announcing the deal.
“Our clients are frustrated with having to play the role of system integrator to cobble together multiple point solutions or waiting for innovation from large providers,” said Sprinklr Founder and CEO Ragy Thomas. “Brands are looking for one infrastructure to manage end-to-end social experiences. The addition of Dachis Group’s technology accelerates our product by at least 12 months.”
“Our clients have been demanding a real-time social solution that gives them the ability to gain insights, take action anywhere within the enterprise and measure effectiveness,” added Dachis Group Founder and CEO Jeff Dachis. “Ragy’s clear vision for how enterprises will manage social experiences at every touchpoint, along with Sprinklr’s deep enterprise experience and extensive client and analyst validation, confirms that this was the right transaction to build on our longstanding vision for the evolution of social business.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]