Mocean Mobile and Yahoo Launch Premium Mobile Ad Marketplace
NEW YORK, February 4, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Mocean Mobile (http://www.moceanmobile.com), the leading mobile technology ad-serving platform, today announced the launch of the Mocean Mobile Marketplace, a premium mobile ad marketplace powered by the Yahoo Ad Exchange. Mocean Mobile will work with Yahoo to help advertisers and publishers efficiently buy and sell premium mobile inventory — with Yahoo’s unified platform, advanced targeting capabilities and real-time bidding at scale. Mocean Mobile brings top tier publishers reaching over one billion mobile devices to the Yahoo Ad Exchange. Combined with Yahoo’s existing mobile offerings, advertisers can now target one of the largest mobile audiences globally, across quality content and with the latest creative and native formats.
According to recent research from eMarketer, programmatic buying is expected to account for nearly 30 percent of all display ad spending by 2017 — or over $9 billion.
“We want to help publishers maximize revenue and advertisers target mobile campaigns based on our audience insights – and our work with Mocean Mobile combines Yahoo’s scale, efficiency, publisher controls, and data with their high-quality mobile inventory to do just that,” said Brian Silver (pictured), Vice President, Ad Platforms for the Americas, Yahoo. “Following our launch of the Yahoo Ad Exchange at CES, we have moved quickly to integrate with premium partners and make it easy to create mobile campaigns with the precise targeting of real-time programmatic buying, all in a single platform.”
Mocean Mobile is the only global enterprise-grade ad-serving platform built specifically for the complex mobile advertising ecosystem. The Yahoo Ad Exchange is a global ad marketplace that offers premium publishers more visibility and control over advertising on their sites. Key benefits of the Mocean Mobile Marketplace include:
- Premium inventory: Mocean Mobile brings premium mobile inventory from publishers such as Nokia and Univision to the Yahoo Ad Exchange.
- Data and targeting capabilities: The Yahoo Ad Exchange enables data-driven marketing and mobile audience buying including Mocean Mobile inventory.
- Programmatic and real-time bidding: The Yahoo Ad Exchange provides scale and stability, a unified platform that is easy to navigate, advanced inventory and demand controls, and proprietary bidding.
“We’ve invested over five years in building the world’s most comprehensive mobile ad serving and monetization software. Mocean Mobile now handles every facet of mobile ad serving and demand needs, and today’s announcement with Yahoo is a key part of our single-stack solution, best-in-class ad server approach,” said Graham Mosley, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Mocean Mobile.
By working with Yahoo, Mocean Mobile can increase fill rates and revenues, standardizing the way its publishers, networks, ad agencies and their trading desks access inventory within marketplaces. Mocean Mobile’s technology platform provides the industry’s leading ad server and now offers buyers and sellers real-time bidding and integrated data in one platform.
About Mocean Mobile
Mocean Mobile created one of the first mobile display technology platforms that powers mobile revenue opportunities for publishers, developers, app stores, brand marketers and ad agency trading desks by giving them the ability to serve display ads to all mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets. By integrating with the majority of third-party ad networks and agency side ad servers, Mocean Mobile combines state-of-the-art direct sales campaign management with ad network mediation for the mobile world. Created in 2009, Mocean Mobile is a privately held company based in New York City led by a team of experienced advertising and media veterans, and is backed by Pelion Venture Partners, Shamrock Capital and Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments. Follow Mocean Mobile on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or learn more at http://www.moceanmobile.com.
Yahoo is focused on making the world’s daily habits inspiring and entertaining. By creating highly personalized experiences, we keep people connected to what matters most to them, across devices and around the world. In turn, we create value for advertisers by connecting them with the audiences that build their businesses. Yahoo is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, and has offices located throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific (APAC) and the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions. For more information, visit the pressroom (pressroom.yahoo.net) or the Company’s blog (yahoo.tumblr.com).
- Pingback from Yahoo Wasting No Time in Renewed Mobile Advertising Efforts – Mobile Marketing Watch | Mobile Marketing & Technology
- Pingback from Adotas
- Pingback from Mobile Advertising | Advertisingworld.co
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office