Mocean Mobile and Yahoo Launch Premium Mobile Ad Marketplace
NEW YORK, February 4, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Mocean Mobile (http://www.moceanmobile.com), the leading mobile technology ad-serving platform, today announced the launch of the Mocean Mobile Marketplace, a premium mobile ad marketplace powered by the Yahoo Ad Exchange. Mocean Mobile will work with Yahoo to help advertisers and publishers efficiently buy and sell premium mobile inventory — with Yahoo’s unified platform, advanced targeting capabilities and real-time bidding at scale. Mocean Mobile brings top tier publishers reaching over one billion mobile devices to the Yahoo Ad Exchange. Combined with Yahoo’s existing mobile offerings, advertisers can now target one of the largest mobile audiences globally, across quality content and with the latest creative and native formats.
According to recent research from eMarketer, programmatic buying is expected to account for nearly 30 percent of all display ad spending by 2017 — or over $9 billion.
“We want to help publishers maximize revenue and advertisers target mobile campaigns based on our audience insights – and our work with Mocean Mobile combines Yahoo’s scale, efficiency, publisher controls, and data with their high-quality mobile inventory to do just that,” said Brian Silver (pictured), Vice President, Ad Platforms for the Americas, Yahoo. “Following our launch of the Yahoo Ad Exchange at CES, we have moved quickly to integrate with premium partners and make it easy to create mobile campaigns with the precise targeting of real-time programmatic buying, all in a single platform.”
Mocean Mobile is the only global enterprise-grade ad-serving platform built specifically for the complex mobile advertising ecosystem. The Yahoo Ad Exchange is a global ad marketplace that offers premium publishers more visibility and control over advertising on their sites. Key benefits of the Mocean Mobile Marketplace include:
- Premium inventory: Mocean Mobile brings premium mobile inventory from publishers such as Nokia and Univision to the Yahoo Ad Exchange.
- Data and targeting capabilities: The Yahoo Ad Exchange enables data-driven marketing and mobile audience buying including Mocean Mobile inventory.
- Programmatic and real-time bidding: The Yahoo Ad Exchange provides scale and stability, a unified platform that is easy to navigate, advanced inventory and demand controls, and proprietary bidding.
“We’ve invested over five years in building the world’s most comprehensive mobile ad serving and monetization software. Mocean Mobile now handles every facet of mobile ad serving and demand needs, and today’s announcement with Yahoo is a key part of our single-stack solution, best-in-class ad server approach,” said Graham Mosley, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Mocean Mobile.
By working with Yahoo, Mocean Mobile can increase fill rates and revenues, standardizing the way its publishers, networks, ad agencies and their trading desks access inventory within marketplaces. Mocean Mobile’s technology platform provides the industry’s leading ad server and now offers buyers and sellers real-time bidding and integrated data in one platform.
About Mocean Mobile
Mocean Mobile created one of the first mobile display technology platforms that powers mobile revenue opportunities for publishers, developers, app stores, brand marketers and ad agency trading desks by giving them the ability to serve display ads to all mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets. By integrating with the majority of third-party ad networks and agency side ad servers, Mocean Mobile combines state-of-the-art direct sales campaign management with ad network mediation for the mobile world. Created in 2009, Mocean Mobile is a privately held company based in New York City led by a team of experienced advertising and media veterans, and is backed by Pelion Venture Partners, Shamrock Capital and Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments. Follow Mocean Mobile on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or learn more at http://www.moceanmobile.com.
Yahoo is focused on making the world’s daily habits inspiring and entertaining. By creating highly personalized experiences, we keep people connected to what matters most to them, across devices and around the world. In turn, we create value for advertisers by connecting them with the audiences that build their businesses. Yahoo is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, and has offices located throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific (APAC) and the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions. For more information, visit the pressroom (pressroom.yahoo.net) or the Company’s blog (yahoo.tumblr.com).
- Pingback from Yahoo Wasting No Time in Renewed Mobile Advertising Efforts – Mobile Marketing Watch | Mobile Marketing & Technology
- Pingback from Adotas
- Pingback from Mobile Advertising | Advertisingworld.co
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]