Moboom Launches Site-Building Tool Aimed At Fixing Over 800 Million Mistakes Currently on Web
SAN FRANCISCO, February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – According to a recent survey, there are more than 920 million* websites on the Internet. More than 95% of these sites fail to follow Google’s recommendation to build and maintain one website that works across all devices, including desktop, tablets and smartphones. Moboom today announced the launch of Moboom3, a development tool and content management system that future proofs websites and brings together the very best of both responsive and adaptive design philosophies, all while allowing developers to build responsive websites 100 times faster than if they were to code them by hand.
Moboom3 includes a range of features that helps website owners and developers quickly deliver smarter sites that perform well on any device, putting an end to the responsive vs. adaptive debate and proactively responding to the next frontier in web development.
Today, 77% of all mobile searches happen at home or work—even when a desktop or laptop is readily available. People prefer their handheld devices and need an optimized experience. Moboom’s v3 platform helps companies and developers build websites that work well on all devices—even those that haven’t been invented yet. Moboom websites smartly adapt to any device on the market without having to invest in a redesign, outperforming other responsive websites in various areas such as load time, user experience and search engine ranking.
“Google rewards responsive web design, yet developers have been reluctant to adopt its methodology because of some well-known flaws like slow load times and a one-size-fits-all user experience. Moboom fixes the flaws of responsive design,” said Gavin Burnett, Founder and CEO of Moboom. “People are demanding the ability to consume online content on a wider variety of mobile and smart devices, yet most platforms only offer bolt-on solutions to accommodate new device types. Moboom was founded for this very reason. Adaptability is in our DNA, and the newest version of our web design tool and CMS makes it easier for developers to build smarter, faster websites that respond to any device.”
Leading the conversation, Moboom will be hosting a conference on Wednesday, February 12 in San Francisco focused on Responsive Web Trends. Keynoting the event will be leading mobile strategist, Jason Grigsby, co-founder of CloudFour and author of Head First Mobile Web.
- Patent-Pending Server-Side Media Queries: Moboom’s platform ensures faster and more adaptive website performance because all decisions are made server-side. This way, devices only get the content that’s intended for them and isn’t slowed down by elements that ultimately get hidden by the device browser.
- Import Content from Anywhere: Moboom’s adaptive content management system allows users to import and sync content in any format. Once imported into the Moboom system, it can be managed directly from the Moboom CMS or from abroad.
- Code In Any Language: Moboom allows developers to write widgets using any programming language from PHP to .NET and Python to Perl. Plus, because Moboom delivers widgets from their own servers, widgets written in different languages can run on the same page as one another.
- Faster Responsive Sites: Moboom websites render differently than other sites on the web. Instead of rendering in a serial fashion, from the top of the webpage to the bottom, Moboom sites render synchronically, delivering websites to the user faster than any other platform out there.
Moboom was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with a satellite office in Perth, Australia. The company’s mission is to inspire everyday successes by offering a better way to organize and deliver content on the ever-growing plethora of new devices. Founder and CEO Gavin Burnett, a veteran of the digital media world, and COO Jef Rice, a mobile-first tech visionary, set out to create the world’s best adaptive content management system and responsive design platform, combined into one powerful tool. For more details about Moboom, please visit http://moboom.com/.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really