Meredith Named Highest Rated Company in Advertiser Perceptions Report
NEW YORK, February 3, 2014 ADOTAS) – Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP), the number one media company serving American women, has been recognized as the Highest Rated Media Company by Advertiser Perceptions in its annual AIR report, the second time Meredith has received this honor in the last four years.
Twice a year, Advertiser Perceptions surveys thousands of leading agencies & marketers regarding the media brands they are considering for advertising. The Advertiser Perceptions annual survey evaluates media companies and brands on a number of key metrics including Brand Strength, Sales Knowledge, Customer Service, Advertiser Satisfaction, and Overall Media Company.
Meredith’s Parents magazine was named the number one media brand in Customer Service in the print category.
“We are excited to once again be chosen as the number one media company by Advertiser Perceptions,” says Tom Harty (pictured), President, Meredith National Media Group. “We are proud of the incredibly hard work by our marketing and sales teams, who constantly challenge themselves to deliver best in class service to our customers and marketing partners across media channels.”
The survey also evaluates a range of media types such as print, digital content, digital portals and social media, digital ad networks, television, and mobile as well as overall media company.
“Combined with our award winning media brands, multi-channel editorial content teams, and innovative products such as the Meredith Sales Guarantee, we are committed to connecting marketers with women on what matters most to them in their lives, homes, and personal development,” said Harty.
Harty states that the selection of Parents magazine as the top magazine for Customer Service reflects the team’s dedication to leadership in the category and incredible engagement with millennial moms.
“We are passionate about bringing innovative solutions to our marketing partners not only with Parents but across our portfolio of brands that reach 50% of millennial moms,” says Carey Witmer, EVP/President, Meredith Parents Network. “Whether it is with experiential events, social media, broadcast, mobile, tablet, or our core print titles, we have 35 million monthly touch points to help our marketing partners connect with them throughout the day. We know from our research that these women value the difference premium brands make in helping them manage and enjoy their busy lives.”
The Advertiser Perceptions Highest Rated Media Brand recognition is based on surveys of thousands of U.S. media decision makers each year who represent the largest advertisers worldwide. . The survey is based on the average AIR ratings for Spring and Fall 2013 waves across a broad spectrum of metrics and media types. In 2012, Google was the highest rated media company, and in 2011, ABC Television Network received the prestigious award.
“Meredith’s use of research-based insights including innovative programs such as the Meredith Sales Guarantee, and focus on solution based strategies that leverage their broad base of media assets to drive ROI for marketers was key to their strong performance in this year’s study,” says Ken Pearl, CEO, Advertiser Perceptions. “They are to be congratulated on their success in receiving these top honors especially given today’s highly competitive media marketplace and rapidly changing landscape.”
Meredith Corporation (www.meredith.com) is the leading media and marketing company serving 100 million American women every month through multiple well-known national brands and local television brands in fast-growing markets. Meredith is the industry leader in creating content in key consumer interest areas such as home, family, food, health and wellness and self-development. Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms – including print, television, digital, mobile, tablets, and video – to give consumers content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners. Meredith’s daily one hour lifestyle program, The Better Show, airs weekdays in more than 160 markets across the U.S., and to 90 million homes on the Hallmark Channel.
Additionally, Meredith uses its many assets to create powerful custom marketing solutions for many of the nation’s top brands and companies. Meredith Xcelerated Marketing has significantly added to its capabilities in recent years through the acquisition of cutting-edge companies in digital, mobile, social, healthcare, database, and international marketing.
About Advertiser Perceptions, a Perceptions Group Company
Advertiser Perceptions is the world leader in providing media company executives with the research-based advertiser insight and guidance necessary for strengthening their brands, improving their advertiser satisfaction and increasing their advertising sales. We specialize in determining, analyzing and communicating what advertisers think — their plans, opinions and motivations.
Our proprietary panel of media decision makers is one of the largest in the world. The proven advertiser survey and questionnaire development method we employ ensures optimal response. Focus and media industry expertise enables us to effectively analyze and accurately interpret the research that we conduct on behalf of our clients who represent most of the world’s largest media companies.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use