LiquidM Rolls Out New Fixed Pricing Model for Mobile Ads
SAN FRANCISCO, February 25, 2014 (ADOTAS) — LiquidM, the only white-labeled Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), today released version 2.0 of its industry leading platform, offering mobile advertising’s first-ever monthly technology licensing model and eliminating the common ad campaign price markups that media buyers typically face. Taking a page out of the enterprise software-as-a-service (SaaS) book, LiquidM now allows media buyers to pay a fixed cost for its platform, putting an end to the backwards practice of media buyers paying a share of media sales back to the technology provider.
“The days of asking media buyers for a piece of every dollar that their media sales generate are over,” said Christof Wittig (pictured), CEO and co-founder, LiquidM. “Mobile ad tech companies charge customers based on media running through their systems, and there’s an inherent temptation to skew the customer into running higher margin campaigns or obfuscating the real counter party deal through blind transactions and even kickbacks.”
LiquidM offers a full stack of solutions for premium to video to performance advertising, with modules for ad serving, real-time bidding, and ident service, all in one common platform. LiquidM’s new pricing model reflects the fact that its software platform is agnostic to the business model of its users, offering clear and easy to plan monthly service fees starting as low as $6,000 and capped for most customers at a $69,000 fixed cost per month. A risk-free pilot setup allows advertisers to fully test the platform before entering into a SaaS subscription.
“It’s about time a vendor stepped up and offered a fair and common sense mobile ad tech licensing model to the market,” said Şekip Can Gökalp, co-founder and board member, Mobilike. “If you try to build a full mobile ad tech platform yourself, you need 15, maybe 30 or even more developers. This is simply prohibitive for most companies. With LiquidM’s platform, we can get everything we need for the price of one or two developers — certainly no more than seven.”
“Compare this to SaaS, where the unit of pricing is a seat or a site license. Salesforce.com is impartial whether you file a deal worth $10 or $10 million — they don’t charge a percentage of that or even become a middleman for that transaction,” continued Wittig. “Being impartial through their revenue model to the nature of each transaction, they focus on usage and customer happiness. And now, that’s our focus at LiquidM as well.”
In addition to launching the new monthly licensing model, LiquidM’s new 2.0 platform boasts twenty new features, most notably:
- Video Ads: Premium publishers can now monetize their inventory by connecting their video content with the new SDK video player that is compatible with VAST 3.0 (Video Ad Serving Template), the industry standard for serving video ads on mobile. The new SDK and video player allow inline video ads to be played in pre-roll, mid-roll or post-roll modes, and enables sales houses to sell CPV (cost-per-view) campaigns.
- HD Banners: Allows simple drag-and-drop, high-definition banner creation. The platform automatically generates various sizes of the banner and ensures serving the right banner size to the right device, screen size and resolution.
- Campaign Dashboard: Monitor the progress of each running campaign. The intuitive visualization capabilities provide users with instant access to all relevant delivery KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), allowing users to derive which campaigns need to be adjusted in real-time.
- Mass Ad Creation and Editing: Allows users to create multiple ads in a few clicks by specifying their commonalities and differences. This makes the process of creating new ads more efficient than through the outdated process of copying and editing ads manually as is done on other platforms.
- Supply Quality Prediction: The LiquidM Decision Engine not only optimizes on the quantity of supply, but it now also optimizes on the quality of supply. This new capability improves budget pacing for better spending and ensures on-budget campaigns with the best performance.
LiquidM is the only white-labeled Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), which allows media buyers to optimize their processes across the full range of premium to performance advertising. For customers who care about return, performance, brand safety, and quality, LiquidM provides a business model-agnostic core to manage and optimize their mobile advertising campaigns. LiquidM’s modular cloud-based software allows customers to run their ad tech infrastructure on a standardized, open platform that is customizable to their individual needs. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, London, Berlin and Singapore, LiquidM helps customers like madvertise, MNG (Mobile Network Group) Mobilike and Orange configure their current and future mobile advertising business models. For more information, visit www.liquidm.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office