Leading Euro Ad Tech Partner Adform Expands into U.S.
LOS ANGELES, February 25, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Adform (www.adform.com), the premier ad tech partner for Europe’s media agencies, trading desks, advertisers and publishers, today announced the opening of sales and support office in Los Angeles, and plans to open an East Coast office in the second quarter of 2014. The office will support U.S.-based publishers interested in expanding their rich-media offerings, as well as media buyers who want to launch programmatically executed branding campaigns.
Adform’s Brand-Led Media Platform offers the world’s only turnkey programmatic platform specializing in rich-media ad formats. It provides advertisers and agencies with a suite of tools to streamline ad creation with access to in-market and global data, massive pools of high-quality inventory, and brand-oriented measurement metrics to launch digital brand campaigns quickly, easily and at scale.
Publishers and media companies will also benefit from Adform’s Brand-Led Media Platform. Adform offers media sellers a suite of pre-sales, delivery, post-sales and reporting services to help attract brand managers to their web properties and support every aspect of rich-media campaign execution.
The Adform Brand-Led Media Platform was built on the “Adform Trilogy”: its industry-leading demand-side platform, rich-media capabilities and ad-serving platform. The platform supports every rich-media ad format ever invented, as well as custom ones created on behalf of Adform clients. These ads can be delivered to video, display, mobile, tablet and outdoor ads channels.
“For far too long, brand marketers have been denied the benefits of programmatic marketing, as well as the benefits of significant, game-changing digital campaigns in general,” explained Martin Stockfleth Larsen (pictured), CMO of Adform. “With the opening of our new office, U.S.-based brands can now leverage our Brand-Led Media Platform to launch highly creative multi-screen digital campaigns that deliver the massive scale they need. What’s more, they can take advantage of the real-time data-driven campaign optimization available only through programmatic.”
Adform’s Brand-Led Media Platform is offered to U.S. brands that are interested in launching national campaigns, as well as expanding their brand footprint to Europe. With strong relationships with all of Europe’s leading publishers, Adform can help U.S. brands get their message into local markets across the continent. To find out more, visit www.adform.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adform is a premier partner for media agencies, trading desks, advertisers and publishers, offering the world’s only programmatic brand-led media platform to support all aspects of multi-screen brand advertising. Adform’s end-to-end ad tech stack closes the loop by integrating media planning, buying, optimisation and reporting into one place covering full-featured Demand Side Platform, Rich Media and Ad serving. Adform was established 2002 in Denmark and now has offices in 14 countries including the US, United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden ,Denmark, Norway, Finland, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic, Lithuania and Belarus.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]