Kochava Unveils Next Gen Mobile App Attribution Platform
SANDPOINT, Idaho, February 18, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Kochava (www.kochava.com), the mobile attribution analytics and optimization company, today announced the immediate availability of the 2.0 version of its platform for attribution analytics. The Kochava platform is a singular, holistic tool that requires minimal integration yet offers maximum real-time reconciliation of clicks, installs and post-install events providing mobile advertisers all the necessary data to optimize campaigns and understand the lifetime value (LTV) of each end user.
One Platform to Rule Them All
The Kochava platform integrates with over 300 mobile ad networks, publishers and exchanges – including major publishers Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo! and Pandora. Kochava provides advertisers a single view into the performance metrics of all their media buys, and removes the integration challenges through the single, universal Kochava buy-side SDK. It’s quick to get started with the Kochava platform and advertisers can be up and running with Kochava in less than one day. New publishers are added daily to the cloud-based platform, making them instantly available to all Kochava customers, tremendously streamlining the process of adding new sources for mobile media buys and resulting analytics. Kochava uniquely provides both an SDK and an SDK-less solution through an optional server-to-server integration.
It’s All In The Details
The Kochava platform not only tracks attributions, it also tracks the lifetime value of the end user.
Analytics can drill down into campaigns and provide insight and visualization into users, sessions, countries, device versions, platform versions, app versions and other important metrics. In cases where no device identifiers are provided by a publisher or network, the Kochava platform automatically engages its fingerprinting algorithms to accurately attribute those end users without the device ID. With clear and easy to visualize attribution data from Kochava, double billing is eliminated, no-hassle integration is made possible across every media partner an advertiser choses to work with, and advertisers can easily determine the real value of end users and where they are coming from.
You Are Not Alone
Kochava provides high-touch, personalized customer service to each of its customers and is trusted by hundreds of brands for their mobile attribution needs. With dedicated account managers who are always available and understand the context of customer requests, Kochava has become known in the industry for its white glove approach to meetings customer needs.
The Best-Kept Secrets
The data that runs through the Kochava platform belongs to customers, and only to customers. Kochava customers can be confident that the platform and their data are secure and free from the concern that the data could be used for re-targeting or other aggregated purposes.
“Kochava is a steward of our customers’ data,” says Charles Manning, Kochava CEO. “We allow the customer to turn data into actionable information, but in the end it’s their data. Kochava also treats privacy with the utmost care, strictly adhering to the terms of service and privacy policies of publishers.”
Seeing Is Believing
The Kochava 2.0 platform was demonstrated to customers at the recent Kochava Mobile Summit, held February 5-7th in Sandpoint, Idaho. Kochava will be demonstrating this updated platform at Mobile World Congress, February 24-27th in Barcelona, Spain in App Planet Hall 8.1G51.
Kochava offers a unique, holistic approach to mobile attribution analytics and optimization. Via its platform, Kochava gives advertisers the ability to understand their user acquisition activities in context through real-time visualization of campaign data with precise analytics that span from initial launch, through conversion, optimization and lifetime value (LTV) reporting. Kochava is integrated with more than 300 publishers and is trusted by hundreds of brands including the biggest names in mobile gaming, news and information, and consumer goods. For more information visit www.kochava.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight