Integral Ad Science Acquires Mobile Analytics Company Simplytics
NEW YORK, February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Integral Ad Science, the leading global provider of actionable advertising intelligence for buyers and sellers of digital media, today announced that it has acquired a UK based mobile ad serving and analytics company, Simplytics. This strategic acquisition allows Integral to add mobile verification for both in-app and mobile web campaigns to its suite of solutions, now providing media quality coverage and viewable ad measurement across all screens. All employees of Simplytics will join Integral in its expanding European headquarters in London.
Following the expansion of its video solution, this acquisition positions Integral as the only company to offer ad verification across all digital channels: display, mobile, and video. It is also the first to provide increased transparency into ad quality and user engagement for both in-app as well as mobile web ad campaigns. In-app advertising is the fastest growing segment of mobile advertising spend. However, it is frequently cited as difficult to scale and measure accurately due to lack of measurement and verification solutions. Integral’s mobile analytics and verification product empowers advertisers to confidently adopt this valuable advertising medium, and customers will gain deeper insights into actual ad placement and exposure metrics, while helping to eliminate accidental, out-of-view or fraudulent impressions.
The efficiencies in verifying, measuring and optimizing all campaign channels utilizing Integral’s platform and best-in-breed measurement standards provide an additional benefit. Integral’s clients will now be able to truly assess the incremental value from each media partner and each channel, and maximize the yield of their campaigns.
“Mobile, especially in-app, has been a black box to marketers,” said Scott Knoll, CEO of Integral Ad Science. “At Integral we’re committed to providing a truly comprehensive and integrated solution set for our clients across the advertising ecosystem. We are going to bring the same level of transparency that our customers have come to expect from display and video to mobile. We believe that by providing these tools to everyone in the marketplace, we will increase the overall value of the digital advertising industry.”
Simplytics is a mobile ad server and analytics platform managing mobile advertising campaigns across smartphones, tablets, in-app and mobile web for some of the largest global brands, including Microsoft, Peugeot, Samsung, Starbucks and Virgin Media.
Knoll continued, “Simplytics was a natural fit, and we were drawn to the company’s superior technology and advanced, built-in analytics for mobile advertising including metrics such as unique users, engagement time, and full device breakdown. We are looking forward to blending our teams and cultures, and together, innovating for the future of mobile advertising.”
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science is a technology company focused on ensuring safe, quality media environments for online advertisers. Employing the industry’s only media valuation platform, Integral Ad Science evaluates the media environment and establishes a TRAQ Score (True Advertising Quality), a first-of-its kind, quantifiable measure of media quality that ultimately benefits every media buyer, seller, publisher and trading platform. TRAQ score supports an advertisers’ ability to plan, execute and target their audience in an environment that reflects their brand image and drives ROI, while simultaneously setting benchmarks for publishers who wish to improve the quality of their content and design to attract premium advertisers. Integral is headquartered in New York with operations in San Francisco, London, Tokyo and Sydney. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]