IAB U.K. Leads Group on Mobile Programmatic Trading
ADOTAS – Microsoft, Google and Flurry are among the companies represented in the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) U.K.’s working group to address programmatic trading through mobile devices, which officially launches Feb. 18, according to The Drum (Glasgow, Scotland).
Other participants include Nexage, Appnexus, Adfonic, Millennial Media, Infectious Media, StrikeAd, AdTruth, Rocket Fuel, AdBrain, WeSee, Integral Ad Science, Weve, Odyssey and Yodel, according to the report. The group is expected to work closely with its IAB US counterpart.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office