IAB U.K. Leads Group on Mobile Programmatic Trading
ADOTAS – Microsoft, Google and Flurry are among the companies represented in the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) U.K.’s working group to address programmatic trading through mobile devices, which officially launches Feb. 18, according to The Drum (Glasgow, Scotland).
Other participants include Nexage, Appnexus, Adfonic, Millennial Media, Infectious Media, StrikeAd, AdTruth, Rocket Fuel, AdBrain, WeSee, Integral Ad Science, Weve, Odyssey and Yodel, according to the report. The group is expected to work closely with its IAB US counterpart.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer