IAB U.K. Leads Group on Mobile Programmatic Trading
ADOTAS – Microsoft, Google and Flurry are among the companies represented in the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) U.K.’s working group to address programmatic trading through mobile devices, which officially launches Feb. 18, according to The Drum (Glasgow, Scotland).
Other participants include Nexage, Appnexus, Adfonic, Millennial Media, Infectious Media, StrikeAd, AdTruth, Rocket Fuel, AdBrain, WeSee, Integral Ad Science, Weve, Odyssey and Yodel, according to the report. The group is expected to work closely with its IAB US counterpart.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- StartApp Hits 250 Million Monthly Active Users, 100K Integrated Apps
- LSN Mobile Launches Local on the Go™ Mobile App for Consumers
- Peggy Johnson leaves Qualcomm, joins Microsoft
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences