IAB U.K. Leads Group on Mobile Programmatic Trading
ADOTAS – Microsoft, Google and Flurry are among the companies represented in the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) U.K.’s working group to address programmatic trading through mobile devices, which officially launches Feb. 18, according to The Drum (Glasgow, Scotland).
Other participants include Nexage, Appnexus, Adfonic, Millennial Media, Infectious Media, StrikeAd, AdTruth, Rocket Fuel, AdBrain, WeSee, Integral Ad Science, Weve, Odyssey and Yodel, according to the report. The group is expected to work closely with its IAB US counterpart.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat