Frito-Lay, American Airlines and Deep Focus Turn to Unmetric for Social Analytics
NEW YORK, February 18, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Unmetric, the company that helps global brands understand how they stack up against their competition on social media, nearly tripled its client base in the last year, and Q4 was a record quarter in terms of revenue growth and new client wins – a clear signal that Unmetric’s unique data and insights are valuable for measurement and planning efforts of marquee brands and agencies. Such unparalleled services have recently brought on global clients such as Frito-Lay, American Airlines, NARS Cosmetics, ITC Hotels, Sapient, Wieden+Kennedy, Deep Focus and Changi Airport Singapore.
In addition, some notable client renewals include Zocalo Group, Under Armour, Lowe’s Home Improvement, MRY,GroupM, Volvo Cars and Dow Chemical Company. The company also more than doubled the number of brands in its database and now hosts over 15,000 brands from across the globe to offer social media analysis across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
Today, Unmetric announces the appointment of Rick Liebling (pictured) as Head of Global Marketing along with other corporate growth milestones. With over 15 years of success in international marketing, Liebling will lead Unmetric’s marketing initiatives across brand, product and content communication strategies.
Prior to joining Unmetric, Liebling served as the first-ever Creative Culturalist at Young & Rubicam Advertising, where he provided counsel to such clients as Foot Action, the USOC, Hillshire Farm and Dannon regarding consumer behavior and how brands and consumers interact with culture. Liebling’s successful experience in marketing has allowed him to become an influential industry leader that has worked with the likes of MasterCard, Gillette, Sony Ericsson, Verizon, General Mills, and Diageo.
“I was blown away by both the quality of the product and the team at Unmetric,” said Liebling. “The ability to unlock competitive intelligence is crucial for brands and agencies alike and I look forward to the opportunity to help Unmetric further serve the needs of the Fortune 500 companies it works with.”
Unmetric also announces the addition of Adam Kmiec, Leading Enterprise Social Media & Content for The Walgreens Family Of Companies, to its board of advisors. For 15 years, Kmiec’s eye for innovation has allowed him to work with global companies such as Fallon, Leo Burnett, and The Campbell Soup Company. As an Unmetric advisor, Kmiec will bring his experience to join an already versatile group that includes Greg Stuart, CEO, Mobile Marketing Association, Joseph Jaffe, Founder and Partner, Evol8tion, Stephanie Agresta, Global Director of Digital, MSLGROUP, Baratunde Thurston, CEO and Founder, Cultivated Wit, and Brian Condon, EVP Commercial Development at Scarborough.
“I’m thrilled to join the advisory board of Unmetric,” said Kmiec. “I’m passionate about turning social data into meaningful insights, and Unmetric is committed to seeing that happen for companies big and small, across the globe.”
Unmetric is sponsoring this year’s Social Media Week in New York City on February 17 through 21, 2014 at Highline Stages where Unmetric will host a lounge where attendees can relax and recharge, meet the executive team, and learn about social media and the Unmetric platform. CEO and cofounder Lux Narayan will also be holding masterclasses throughout the week to share deep industry insights and powerful business takeaways with some of the most influential marketing and advertising leaders. Advisor, comedian and best-selling author Baratunde Thurston will join Unmetric on Thursday, February 20 to quiz the panel and audience on their knowledge of social media. Learn more about Unmetric at Social Media Week here.
To learn more about Unmetric, visit www.unmetric.com
Unmetric is headquartered in New York City and works with category leading brands and innovative agencies across the world. Unmetric provides not-so-obvious competitive intelligence on over 15,000 global brands across 30 industry sectors, helping brands and their agencies to comprehend and calibrate their social media efforts, and compete with intelligence and efficiency. The client list includes iconic brands like Subway, Toyota, Cisco, and Lowe’s Home Improvement, and premier agencies like GroupM, MRY, Golin Harris, and the Zocalo Group. For more information, visit www.unmetric.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014