Amobee Expands LTV Platform to Include Mobile App User Insights
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., February 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Amobee today announced Amobee LTV, a significant update to the Amobee Platform, which enables advertisers, publishers and app developers to gain insights into their mobile app customer base and increase customer success and ROI of their mobile apps. With Amobee LTV, the Amobee Platform is the industry’s most comprehensive digital advertising platform for advertisers, publishers and app developers who use mobile apps to build lifetime relationships with consumers.
Amobee LTV includes the capability to get detailed insights on mobile app users, as well as the power to directly engage and re-engage app users to increase ROI. The platform provides a user-friendly, holistic view of what users are doing with multiple apps, including the ability to segment audiences and generate a lifetime value score for each app or customer segment. Engagement tools for in-app text and rich-media push notifications are integrated directly into the platform.
“Customers come and go, but fans stay for life,” said Mark Strecker (pictured), president of Amobee. “We built this platform to help companies create strong relationships with their customers. With Amobee LTV, marketing executives and app developers can use customer insights to vastly increase the chances of retaining app users, creating fans for a lifetime.”
For advertisers, the Amobee Platform includes Amobee RTB DSP, the industry’s most advanced programmatic media buying platform; Amobee 3D, the only 3D immersive mobile ad format in the market, and Amobee LTV, the most comprehensive solution to better understand, engage and retain mobile app users at scale.
For publishers, Amobee offers Amobee RTB Exchange, a leading-edge programmatic ad revenue platform that connects supply to the world’s leading demand sources; Amobee 3D SDK, which allows publishers to run Amobee 3D ads to achieve the highest ROI per impression, and Amobee LTV, which allows mobile app publishers and developers to increase user loyalty, and maximize revenue potential.
Amobee LTV currently supports iOS and Android apps. For more information about Amobee LTV, or to join the private beta, go to: http://www.amobee.com/ltvbeta.
Amobee is defining digital advertising with comprehensive solutions and services for advertisers, publishers and mobile operators worldwide. Amobee technology enables its customers to run targeted, leading-edge mobile-centric ad campaigns on a global scale with unparalleled ROI. Amobee’s proprietary Amobee 3D platform empowers advertisers to create realistic, interactive 3D ads that allow mobile users to engage with products in ways never possible before. Amobee is a division of SingTel’s Digital L!fe Group, which is focused on creating new digital growth engines to delight customers and disrupt adjacent industries. Amobee was named “Mobile Marketing & Advertising Agency of the Year” at the 17th Annual Global Mobile Awards.
- Pingback from Amobee Expands LTV Platform to Include Mobile App User Insights - Responsivemts | Responsivemts
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]