Advertising.com Founder Launches New Native Ad Platform, Taps Ex-AOL/Mail.com Exec as CEO
DELRAY BEACH, Fla., February 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bidtellect, a new game-changing company committed to bringing the next generation of real-time bidding (RTB) and high-yield technology to Native Advertising, today announced that it has appointed interactive media pioneer Lon Otremba as Chief Executive Officer.
“I am honored and delighted to be a part of this team of well-established and highly respected innovators in the advertising technology field,” said Otremba (pictured). “It is because of this team that we are introducing to advertisers and publishers a next-generation suite of tools and capabilities centered on creating the biggest and most powerful platform for native advertising coupled with state-of-the-art advertising technology.”
Otremba brings more than 20 years’ experience and is a veteran operating executive and advisor in the Internet publishing, mobile, and broadcast music industries. He has overseen the growth and development of a number of companies including Beintoo SpA, a mobile engagement technology company based in Italy, and Tylted, a social gaming community on the mobile web that boasted more than 10 million unique monthly visitors, and more than half a billion page views, each month. Before joining Tylted, Otremba served as Chairman and CEO of Access 360 Media, and also served as CEO of Muzak, guiding the company’s transformation into the world’s largest provider of commercial music services. Before that, he served as Executive Vice President of AOL’s Interactive Marketing Group, shaping the media giant’s online advertising strategies and successfully directing a comprehensive, aggressive evaluation and re-build that helped to re-establish AOL as a leader in interactive media. Many of the initiatives undertaken during his tenure there remain a core component of their success. Otremba was also the founding COO and President of Mail.com, and before that the founding EVP of CNET Networks.
“Lon is a well-known, visionary leader and strategist in technology, advertising and new media,” said John Ferber (pictured), founder of Advertising.com and Chairman and Co-Founder of Bidtellect. “I look forward to working with him to bring an unprecedented level of technological innovation and service to mainstream advertisers and publishers at scale for the first time in Native Advertising.”
Bidtellect evolved from the highly successful technology company, Domain Holdings Group, where the executive and technology teams are all veteran innovators with strong success histories at companies including Millennial Media, Ask.com, Advertising.com, MediaWhiz, and Shop Local. Bidtellect is now delivering the first-ever bidding platform that combines direct demand-side platform (DSP) access, direct sell-side platform (SSP) access, and RTB capability, all featuring Native Ad formats. For the first time, publishers and buyers have an efficient marketplace for high-yield Native advertising.
For more information visit www.bidtellect.com.
Bidtellect is a new game-changing company committed to bringing the next generation of real-time bidding (RTB) and high-yield technology to Native Advertising in a scalable fashion. For more information please visit www.bidtellect.com.
- Pingback from Q&A: Serial Entrepreneur & ‘Secret Millionaire’ John Ferber Discusses His New Native RTB Company
Leave a Comment
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]