AdStage Announces New Funding, New Platform API and First Integrated Partner Apps at LAUNCH Festival
SAN FRANCISCO, February 24, 2014 (ADOTAS) — AdStage, the self-serve cross-network advertising platform that offers businesses a single place to build, manage and optimize ad campaigns across search, social, mobile and display ad networks, today announced $1 million in new funding, new apps from complementary tool providers like Wordtracker, Optimizely and Unbounce, along with a new App Partnership Program and Platform API to allow developers to integrate additional apps into the platform.
The announcement was made during AdStage’s return today to the LAUNCH Festival, where it demonstrated the platform’s progress since it won “Best Business” there last year.
“We’ve come a long way since we launched our first product, AdStage Express, on this stage last year,” says Sahil Jain (pictured), CEO and co-founder of AdStage. “The LAUNCH audience was incredibly receptive to our vision so it’s fitting to return and show extraordinary growth. In the time since, we’ve become a complete campaign management and analytics platform for businesses advertising across Google, Bing, Facebook & LinkedIn and we now offer a full suite of complementary apps under one roof which save advertiser’s time and dramatically improve their performance.”
AdStage also announced it has raised $1 million in additional seed funding by Digital Garage, an existing investor. This brings total funding to more than $2.5 million since the company launched last year. The new capital allows AdStage to continue investing in its engineering talent to bring the team of 11, only 7 at last year’s LAUNCH, to well over 20 this year.
“The industry has historically punished ‘ad tech’ companies because they were really agencies masquerading as tech companies,” Jain added. “We’re ushering in a new era of ad technology and using this new capital to pour fuel on that fire, we’re aggressively hiring and pushing forward in full force.”
During its presentation at LAUNCH, AdStage also revealed a handful of new apps that expand the platform’s functionality for advertisers, including the first third-party AdStage Apps. The highly anticipated Ad Scrambler, developed in-house by AdStage, allows advertisers to quickly create and AB test dozens of ad variations across multiple networks automatically. AdStage has also integrated the first AdStage Partner Apps into the platform covering PPC keyword discovery and landing page optimization. The new Wordtracker keyword discovery app helps advertisers find relevant keywords to populate their paid search campaigns without leaving AdStage. Additionally, new apps for Unbounce and Optimizely allow advertisers to build and test landing pages to maximize the revenue they generate from each click. With the inclusion of these apps, there are now ten apps available today within AdStage with another eight future apps in the pipeline.
“We’re excited to bridge the gap between landing page optimization and campaign management as an AdStage App Partner,” said Rick Perreault, Co-founder & CEO of Unbounce. “Landing pages are critical to online advertising and AdStage is making it easy for advertisers to implement high-performing landing pages with Unbounce.”
AdStage also announced a new App Partnership Program which allows developers of complementary marketing apps to integrate their products directly into AdStage using the new AdStage Platform API. Like Wordtracker, Unbounce and Optimizely, AdStage App Partners are then able manage, market and monetize their apps to thousands of advertisers on AdStage through the app gallery and co-marketing campaigns. Additional AdStage App Partners include ReTargeter, Bigstock, Canned Banners, MixRank and Thinkstock by Getty Images. Developers can apply to the program at www.adstage.io/developers.
“Our goal with apps isn’t to create a massive marketplace,” said Sahil Jain. “The idea is to bring the most relevant and high-value cohort of apps under one roof for paid marketing, make them easy to access within the context of campaign management and extend the feature set of AdStage for our users.”
The AdStage Platform is available now with promotional beta pricing of only $99 per month with a 30-day free trial, down from $250 per month. Over 6,000 businesses have joined the wait list and paid customers include New Relic, Hired, Cotap, Tapsense, Happy Inspector and AdRise. AdStage has over $500,000 of daily budgeted ad spend between 8,600 active campaigns across all Google, Facebook, Bing & LinkedIn, along with over $9 million in indexed ad spend from the past four weeks alone. AdStage is now focusing on growing its user base, expanding support for new ad networks and ad types and growing the team. For more information and to sign up visit www.adstage.io.
About The AdStage Platform
The AdStage Platform is a self-serve cross-network online advertising platform with full management and analytics across search, display, social and mobile ad networks like Google, Bing, Facebook & LinkedIn. It’s an all-in-one marketing platform, complete with an integrated app system, for advertisers of all sizes. With investment of over $2.5MM from Freestyle Capital, Digital Garage, Quest VP, Dave McClure/500Startups, LAUNCH Fund, XG Ventures, Mark Mullen, Stewart Alsop and more.
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/getadstage
Follow us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/adstage
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/getadstage
Follow our blog at blog.adstage.io
Get logos and screenshots at www.adstage.io/press
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]