AdRoll Introduces Retargeting for Mobile
SAN FRANCISCO, February 20, 2014 (ADOTAS) – AdRoll, the most widely adopted retargeting platform, today unveiled AdRoll Retargeting for Mobile, a new offering that allows marketers to effectively advertise to customers and prospects across devices.
AdRoll’s expanded mobile retargeting is currently the only unified solution for advertisers to target segments of desktop site visitors across both Facebook’s and Twitter’s mobile apps. Now advertisers can identify high-intent desktop users and target them across mobile devices to drive app installs and conversions through Facebook Custom Audiences and Twitter tailored audiences, all from one unified dashboard. AdRoll is currently accepting signups in limited private beta.
“AdRoll is committed to providing marketers with the tools and insights to create campaigns that drive high ROI and solve for their real world advertising objectives,” said Adam Berke (pictured), AdRoll president. “We’ve built deep expertise in retargeting, and we’re now excited to extend our platform to address our customers’ need to reach people across a range of devices.”
Online learning company Udemy has created a way for students to take classes through their iOS and Android apps and can now retarget desktop audiences on mobile devices. The company will be relying on AdRoll Retargeting for Mobile to drive app installs and increase mobile sales.
“AdRoll’s cross-device targeting capabilities will help us reach our fast-growing desktop audiences on new devices like smartphones and tablets, which in turn increases each customer’s lifetime value,” said Gokce Tombul, marketing manager at Udemy. “We’ve always been committed to finding innovative ways for students to learn, no matter where they are, and we’re excited to partner with AdRoll to engage our customers through mobile.”
Key Benefits and Capabilities
AdRoll is dedicated to developing a performance marketing platform that extends across devices to address a range of marketing objectives. This first release is unique in solving key challenges:
- Driving app installs: AdRoll’s solution promotes mobile apps by retargeting desktop audiences on mobile devices with app install ads that drive users to the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
- Driving conversions on mobile-optimized sites: Increase mobile sales and lead conversions by driving desktop and mobile visitors to mobile sites and landing pages.
- Providing a unified experience for advertisers to reach users across Facebook and Twitter: AdRoll provides a single platform for data collection, segmentation, optimization, and transparent reporting.
- Improving reach on Facebook, the most used mobile app in the U.S.: According to Comscore, Facebook’s mobile app sees more unique visitors than any other.
- Reach Twitter’s highly mobile user base across devices: Expand reach to Twitter users through tailored audiences, no matter where they are. 76 percent of Twitter users log in via mobile device at least once every month.
- Reach across the mobile web: Retarget mobile site visitors as they browse other mobile sites.
Advertisers interested in AdRoll’s mobile retargeting can sign up for early access to the limited beta at www.adroll.com/mobile.
AdRoll is the global leader in retargeting, with over 10,000 active advertisers worldwide. The company’s innovative and easy-to-use marketing platform enables brands of all sizes to create personalized ad campaigns based on their own website data, ensuring maximum return on online advertising spend. With a 97 percent customer retention rate, AdRoll provides unmatched transparency and reach across the largest display inventory sources, including Google AdX, Facebook Exchange and Twitter tailored audiences.
The company is backed by leading investors such as Foundation Capital, Accel Partners, Merus Capital, and Peter Thiel. For more information, please visit www.adroll.com.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]