Twitter Exec to Head Up Monster Judges Panel at 2014 Tomorrow Awards
NEW YORK, January 27, 2014( ADOTAS) — Joel Lunenfeld (pictured), VP of Global Brand Strategy for Twitter, USA, will chair the jury Monster Judges for the Tomorrow Awards. The judging panel was announced today by ADC, the first global creative collective of its kind and longest standing organization championing the visual arts.
Presented by SapientNitro, the 2014 Tomorrow Awards is an international award show dedicated to discovering, showcasing and awarding creativity that pushes the boundaries of technological innovation.
This year’s esteemed group of Monster Judges also includes:
- Kaydee Bennett, VP of Brand Marketing & Digital Strategy, Goldman Sachs & Co., USA.
- Michael Berner, Director of Global Digital Business Development and Social Media Strategy, American Express, USA.
- Chris Gomersall, Creative Strategist, Global Creative Solutions, Facebook, USA.
- Brooke Skinner, Senior Vice President, Brand Strategy Lead for Chicago and San Francisco, Digitas, USA.
- Marisa Thalberg, VP, Corporate Digital Marketing Worldwide, Estee Lauder Companies, USA.
For bios of each of the acclaimed judges, visit the Tomorrow Awards’ official site here.
Different from previous years, the 2014 Tomorrow Awards show transitions its schedule to match that of its sister show, the ADC 93rd Annual Awards. The Tomorrow Awards winners will be presented with their trophies by SapientNitro during the ADC Festival of Art + Craft in Advertising and Design, held April 7-9 in Miami Beach.
The deadline to submit is February 3, 2014.
About Tomorrow Awards
The first of its kind to invoke an inclusive industry judging structure on a global scale, the Tomorrow Awards employs a two-part judging process to arrive at its winners. Since the very best examples of such work are those that defy standard award show categories, the Tomorrow Awards is category-neutral; all entries are judged side by side and only the ideas that best reflect the future shine brightest. The Tomorrow Awards proudly supports the mission of the ADC Global Network to Connect, Provoke and Elevate creative professionals in visual communications worldwide and the Let’s Make the Industry 50/50 Initiative.
ADC was founded in 1920 by Louis Pedlar to ensure that advertising was judged by the same stringent standards as fine art. More than 90 years later, ADC remains committed to championing the importance of art and craft in advertising and design through its diverse global network of programs. A not-for-profit membership organization boasting one of the most concentrated groups of creative talent in the world, ADC’s mission is to Connect creative professionals around the globe, while simultaneously Provoking and Elevating world-changing ideas. From its Manhattan gallery to its international membership community, ADC provides a neutral forum for creatives of all levels to network, learn and grow.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]