Twitter Exec to Head Up Monster Judges Panel at 2014 Tomorrow Awards
NEW YORK, January 27, 2014( ADOTAS) — Joel Lunenfeld (pictured), VP of Global Brand Strategy for Twitter, USA, will chair the jury Monster Judges for the Tomorrow Awards. The judging panel was announced today by ADC, the first global creative collective of its kind and longest standing organization championing the visual arts.
Presented by SapientNitro, the 2014 Tomorrow Awards is an international award show dedicated to discovering, showcasing and awarding creativity that pushes the boundaries of technological innovation.
This year’s esteemed group of Monster Judges also includes:
- Kaydee Bennett, VP of Brand Marketing & Digital Strategy, Goldman Sachs & Co., USA.
- Michael Berner, Director of Global Digital Business Development and Social Media Strategy, American Express, USA.
- Chris Gomersall, Creative Strategist, Global Creative Solutions, Facebook, USA.
- Brooke Skinner, Senior Vice President, Brand Strategy Lead for Chicago and San Francisco, Digitas, USA.
- Marisa Thalberg, VP, Corporate Digital Marketing Worldwide, Estee Lauder Companies, USA.
For bios of each of the acclaimed judges, visit the Tomorrow Awards’ official site here.
Different from previous years, the 2014 Tomorrow Awards show transitions its schedule to match that of its sister show, the ADC 93rd Annual Awards. The Tomorrow Awards winners will be presented with their trophies by SapientNitro during the ADC Festival of Art + Craft in Advertising and Design, held April 7-9 in Miami Beach.
The deadline to submit is February 3, 2014.
About Tomorrow Awards
The first of its kind to invoke an inclusive industry judging structure on a global scale, the Tomorrow Awards employs a two-part judging process to arrive at its winners. Since the very best examples of such work are those that defy standard award show categories, the Tomorrow Awards is category-neutral; all entries are judged side by side and only the ideas that best reflect the future shine brightest. The Tomorrow Awards proudly supports the mission of the ADC Global Network to Connect, Provoke and Elevate creative professionals in visual communications worldwide and the Let’s Make the Industry 50/50 Initiative.
ADC was founded in 1920 by Louis Pedlar to ensure that advertising was judged by the same stringent standards as fine art. More than 90 years later, ADC remains committed to championing the importance of art and craft in advertising and design through its diverse global network of programs. A not-for-profit membership organization boasting one of the most concentrated groups of creative talent in the world, ADC’s mission is to Connect creative professionals around the globe, while simultaneously Provoking and Elevating world-changing ideas. From its Manhattan gallery to its international membership community, ADC provides a neutral forum for creatives of all levels to network, learn and grow.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office
- iSocket Announces New Partnerships with Kantar Media and MediaMath
- Interactive Video Goes Global, Sizmek Reveals in New Benchmarks Report
- eZanga.com Addresses the Implications of Google AdWords Changes
- Vertical Search Works Acquires addGloo