The 614 Group Releases First-Ever Viewable Vendor Study
NEW YORK, January 14, 2014 (ADOTAS) – As publishers across the digital marketplace prepare for a sea-change industry transition from “served” ad impressions to a “viewable” impressions currency, The 614 Group today unveiled an industry-first, in-depth “Viewable Vendor Study”, providing an analysis of current viewability vendors in the digital arena – supplying publishers with practical snapshot assessments of viewability vendors’ capabilities and offerings.
From September through November 2013, The 614 Group interviewed nine leading viewability companies to ascertain offerings, capabilities and standards, including:
- C3 Metrics
- DG MediaMind
- Integral Ad Science
Increasingly, digital buyers and publishers are focused on a range of services that will help them launch more effective campaigns, including attribution, brand safety, consistency, and understanding user engagement.
Viewability as a measurement standard has skyrocketed to the top of publisher and buyer concerns in the past 12 months, as interactive advertising stakeholders increasingly seek a uniform industry standard that assures online ads are, in fact, fully viewable by online consumers.
This process is especially timely and necessary for publishers and buyers not only because the interactive advertising industry lacks a uniform viewability standard – and has for far too long – but also because the Media Ratings Council (MRC) has indicated that it is preparing to lift their viewability advisory in early 2014, which will release a vast number of sources in the marketplace to transact against the viewability paradigm.
“More than ever, interactive advertising buyers see viewability metrics as a minimal standard for assuring quality impressions,” said Rob Rasko (pictured), Founder, The 614 Group. “This report covers a majority of viewability vendor companies in today’s market, with the goal of helping publishers narrow the pool of suppliers and identify those that are aligned with their priorities. Interactive publishers will need to make key, long-term decisions early in 2014 in concert with the lifting of the MRC’s viewability advisory. At the same time, we anticipate an exponential rise in the amount of transactions based on viewability standards. Together, these inflection points involving viewability are set to significantly impact stakeholders’ bottom lines – and smart vendor testing at the front end of the process will be financially critical to the success of an overall viewability strategic plan.”
In addition to vendor viewability reviews, the 614 Group study also provides a “Viewability Implementation Process” (VIP) to further aid digital advertising publishers and other stakeholders in a prudent, step-by-step vendor selection process to ensure that offerings and services are aligned with publisher strategy and priorities.
To access “The 614 Group Viewable Vendor Study”, please visit here.
The 614 Group is a digital solutions firm and consultancy that enables marketing in an interactive world. Founded in 2012, the firm services corporations, governments, and trade associations – working as a trusted client advisor and partner. With offices in New York, Seattle, London, and Berlin, The 614 Group delivers services in four distinct practice areas: Content Monetization and Revenue Strategy, Brand Safety and Education, Technology and Systems Integration, and Corporate Strategy. For more information, please visit www.614group.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]