WATCH: Synthesio Integrates Social Listening and Engagement Platform into IBM Connections
ADOTAS – Synthesio has struck a major partnership with IBM that integrates their award-winning social media monitoring and engagement software into IBM Connections.
This program, that will be utilized by all IBM employees worldwide and customers of IBM Connections, takes this social software platform to the next, competitive level with the ability to monitor all online networks for important posts about every selected aspect of a brand, capture and route them automatically to the key people in relevant departments (customer service, marketing, product development, HR, PR, etc.), along with the ability to engage with the poster in real-time without ever having to log into or out of Connections.
Here are a few key ways Synthesio’s partnership with IBM will help users simply and efficiently deliver real business results across the enterprise:
- Users not only have access to actionable social media data in real-time, but the power to act on it.
- Integration with IBM Connections enables users to leverage social media data directly from their existing Connections workflow.
- By simply clicking on the Connections Share button, users can easily collaborate with team members by pushing posts to colleagues for follow up in IBM Connections – all from right within the IBM Connections Platform
- Users can save time by giving influencers the attention they deserve in real-time – without memorizing another login, without learning any new software, and without interrupting their workflow. All within the IBM Connections platform.
- Pingback from Synthesio Integrates its Social Listening and Engagement Platform into IBM Connections
- Pingback from This week in Social Media – The Friday Rundown
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]