Super Bowl Data: Which Brand is Already Winning?
ADOTAS — Proprietary social data from Digimind Social shows which brand has already won consumer attention with their Super Bowl campaigns.
Digimind monitored online conversations from Jan. 24-Jan. 30. Most notably, it’s clear that teaser campaigns pay off in the court of public opinion and consumers care a lot about celebrity endorsements and puppies.
Here’s who’s winning overall in share of online conversations:
- Oikos (25% of conversations monitored).
- Audi (16% of conversations monitored).
- Budweiser (9 % of conversations monitored).
- Sodastream (7% of conversations monitored).
- Coke (7% of conversations monitored).
- Jaguar (7% of conversations monitored).
In the Yogurt Wars, Oikos is crushing Chobani, owning 95% of the conversation thanks to a “Full House” reunion and well-timed morning show circuit.
Here’s how the Auto Wars shape up:
- Audi is a clear winner so far with 40% of mentions as social users latched onto its “Doberhuahua” hybrid.
- Jaguar is a distant 2nd with 17% of mentions; it’s #goodtobebad hashtag is catching on.
- Kia takes 3rd place with 12% of mentions.
In terms of overall sentiment, 83% of conversations around the ads are positive, while 12% is negative (you can’t win them all).
The brand that inspires the most positive reaction to already released campaign is Budweiser.
- Budweiser’s puppy and Clydesdale ad is receiving 97% positive mentions and 0% negative (the extra 3% are neutral)
- None of the other campaigns have 0% negative comments. Even with its “Full House” reunion, Oikos is trending 85% positive, 12% negative.
- Pingback from Adotas
- Pingback from Stretching 60-Second Ads to Weeks of Brand Exposure
Leave a Comment
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer