Study: Approximately $11.6B to be Wasted on Bot Traffic This Year
ADOTAS – Solve Media released their latest findings from an online survey today which showed that 59% of agency digital media buyers see bot traffic negatively impacting campaign performance. Based on current levels of bot traffic, the global display advertising industry is expected to waste up to $11.6B in 2014 advertising to bots – a 22% increase from 2013.
The survey highlights the worries of brand marketers, who say bot traffic leads to inefficiencies, steals their ad budgets, and hurts overall campaign performance. Based on these threats, 2014 will see marketers and publishers start to take preventative actions to save their advertising dollars from being wasted.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat