Study: Approximately $11.6B to be Wasted on Bot Traffic This Year
ADOTAS – Solve Media released their latest findings from an online survey today which showed that 59% of agency digital media buyers see bot traffic negatively impacting campaign performance. Based on current levels of bot traffic, the global display advertising industry is expected to waste up to $11.6B in 2014 advertising to bots – a 22% increase from 2013.
The survey highlights the worries of brand marketers, who say bot traffic leads to inefficiencies, steals their ad budgets, and hurts overall campaign performance. Based on these threats, 2014 will see marketers and publishers start to take preventative actions to save their advertising dollars from being wasted.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer