Russell Named Sr. Managing Director of Sales at Meredith Video Studios
NEW YORK, January 21, 2014 ADOTAS) – Meredith Corporation (NYSE:MDP) announced today that it has named highly-respected industry executive Tim Russell as Senior Managing Director of Sales at Meredith Video Studios.
Russell (pictured) will be responsible for leading and managing key advertising sales initiatives for Meredith Video Studios (MVS), Meredith’s full-service, international and award winning video development, production and multi-platform distribution company. MVS produces custom video for television, web, social and mobile applications, as well as branded entertainment content via the nationally syndicated daily lifestyle program, The Better Show. He will report to Kieran Clarke, EVP/GM, Meredith Video Studios.
“Tim is a leader in the industry who has demonstrated strong success in building integrated client partnerships throughout the advertising community,” says Clarke. “His impressive background and experience in multi-platform sales – along with his understanding of the market and ability to fully utilize data to create effective and targeted campaigns – will be extremely valuable in building on the continuous growth of Meredith Video Studios.”
Previously, Russell served as Vice President East at Comcast Media 360 where he led joint sales efforts between Comcast and Telemundo, in addition to working with leading brands on addressable and interactive advertising campaigns across TV, online, mobile, tablet and video on demand platforms. His background also includes serving as Senior Vice President of Sales at TV Guide Network, where he managed the company’s transition from a utility-based network to a full screen entertainment network.
Russell also served as Vice President, Eastern Sales Manager at the Tennis Channel, as well as Vice President of Sales and Marketing at CNN Networks, where he developed and maintained key industry relationships to help drive one of the highest revenue to rating ratios in cable.
“I am excited to join Meredith Video Studios, a division of Meredith that I admire for its ability to bring brands to life by delivering targeted, compelling messages across multiple platforms,” says Russell. “I am looking forward to working with new and existing clients to deliver dynamic and effective campaigns to consumers while building on revenue growth for Meredith Video Studios.”
Russell holds a B.S. in Marketing and an M.B.A. in Business Administration from Lehigh University. He resides in Morristown, New Jersey with his family.
About Meredith Corporation
Meredith Corporation is the leading media and marketing company serving 100 million American women every month through multiple well-known national brands and local television brands in fast-growing markets. Meredith is the industry leader in creating content in key consumer interest areas such as home, family, food, health and wellness and self-development. Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms – including print, television, digital, mobile, tablets, and video – to give consumers content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners. Meredith’s daily one hour lifestyle program, The Better Show, airs weekdays in more than 160 markets across the U.S., and to 90 million homes on the Hallmark Channel.
Additionally, Meredith uses its many assets to create powerful custom marketing solutions for many of the nation’s top brands and companies. Meredith Xcelerated Marketing has significantly added to its capabilities in recent years through the acquisition of cutting-edge companies in digital, mobile, social, healthcare, database, and international marketing.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]