Pikato Launches Retail Mobile Marketing Solution; Sears, Kmart Already On Board
TAMPA, January 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Pikato today launched its retail mobile marketing solution that personalizes the customer shopping experience to significantly increase consumer engagement and deliver measureable results.Pikato allows its customers to easily launch a turnkey mobile branded campaign in less than one hour with minimal internal company resources needed. Pikato has also announced that Sears and Kmart are the first companies to engage with the Pikato platform and have already seen mobile engagement rates soar 1100%.
The platform gathers real-time customer feedback combined with hyperlocal and transactional data to determine the best offers and messages to be delivered. This allows retailers to get immediate feedback from users as they respond to offers and messages in order to influence Pikato’s recommendation engine for future decisions and behavior. Examples of Sears and Kmart mobile marketing experience include:
- Members and guests can access the mobile experience in multiple channels including mweb, mobile apps, Android and iOS, in-store WiFi, SMS and iBeacons.
- Members and guests can enter the experience and select their preference to start personalizing their shopping experience.
- A list of personalized and targeted coupons are displayed directly on the users’ mobile device.
- All coupon details are displayed including the barcode and disclaimers. Members and guests can start interacting with the offers by liking or disliking, sharing in social media with friends and family, loading them to Passbook and create “geofences” or simply redeeming online or in-store. All the actions taken by the user are leveraged by Pikato’s collective intelligence models to personalize the offers and content.
- With the Sears and Kmart rewards “Shop Your Way” program, members can access the experience with their phone or email address to enjoy better coupons and discounts. Plus, they have the ability to load offers to their account, so coupons are clip-less as all coupons are associated to the member ID. Guest can also clip their coupons in their smartphones.
“Not only was Pikato able to quickly deliver personalized recommendations across multiple mobile touch points but we have also seen a significant increase in redemption rates of our mobile coupons by leveraging Pikato’s Intelligence platform,” said Bill Kiss, Chief Digital Officer at Sears Holdings Corporation.
Pikato delivers a complete integrated mobile marketing solution that is built on four major pillars:
- Trigger/Touch Points: 10+ ways that personalized offers, coupons and messages can be launched from any Smartphone.
- The Pikato SaaS platform: Location, Offer, Strategy Management, Insights and Reporting.
- Recommendation Engine: Leveraging user’s responses to provide the most relevant offers and personalize the shopping experience.
- Mobile Enabled User Interface: Providing a mobile HTML5 experience that allows customers to interact with a brand and its content.
“Campaigns running on the Pikato platform are designed to allow companies to deliver personalized and targeted mobile offers and content directly to their customers,” said Jesus Sanchez (pictured), CEO of Pikato. “Pikato provides the easiest and cost-effective way of increasing redemption and mobile engagement. Sears and Kmart, with over 2,400 locations, have already seen the tremendous benefits of partnering with Pikato and we know that other companies can potentially see similar, or even greater, results.”
Pikato mobile interactions are also designed for customers’ location to be enabled for proximity-based notifications and strategies based in geo-location or iBeacons. Customers seamlessly engage with the location-based experiences without manual check-in and not only can Pikato arbitrate and score hundreds even thousands of offers, it can also manage contact policies. In-store engagements are enabled through QR and barcode scanning of products and signage and can be used to create unique games and interactions while inside the store bringing together physical and digital marketing vehicles.
Pikato combines multiple services to give the best opportunity to reach existing and potential customers with relevant offers targeted specifically for them. We base all of our ideas and services on marketing best practices and the most innovative technologies available to retailers today. Pikato offers a complete integrated marketing solution with the ability to engage and personalized content, offers and coupons for consumers in multiple mobile channels including SMS, iBeacons, in-store WiFi, augmented reality, email, mobile web and apps.
More details and case studies are available at www.Pikato.com.
Are there examples or case studies of how Sears and Kmart used the Pikanto platform to improve engagement and sales?
- Pingback from » Latest Mobile Coupon News
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]