MobileAds.com Partners with Smaato on Interactive Mobile Ad Solution for Small Businesses & Budget Advertisers
SINGAPORE, January 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) – MobileAds.com today announced the launch of their interactive mobile rich media ad solution in partnership with Smaato, the leading global mobile RTB ad exchange. MobileAds’ self-service solution enables budget-conscious advertisers to create affordable yet highly engaging HTML5 rich media ads efficiently.
“Our strategic partnership with Smaato is a form of our commitment to enable interactive rich media advertising for the mass market,” said Alvin Koay (pictured), CEO of MobileAds.com. “Smaato has one of the largest mobile ad inventories in the world and we can tap onto and leverage their resources instantly.” “With our solution, even ‘Mom & Pop’ shops can run mobile ad campaigns using interactive, rich media ads.”
“With the global mobile advertising market projected to hit $24.5 billion by 2016, Smaato’s Global Mobile RTB ad-exchange platform is well positioned with partners like MobileAds to capture small business and budget advertiser spend,” said Ajitpal Pannu, Chief Strategy Officer of Smaato. ”Smaato’s self-serve platform powers 76,000+ mobile app and mobile web publishers with access to over 250MM unique users.”
At the same time, MobileAds’ solution also addresses a major issue in the mobile standard banner ad format.
“Every tap on a mobile standard banner ad will bring users to a mobile website which totally disrupts the users’ experience,” said Koay. “Our ‘new-generation’ mobile standard banner solves this by keeping users within the app or mobile website with an expanded or overlay “mini-website”. And it costs a fraction of other rich media solutions in the market.”
As a self-service solution, advertisers and digital agencies can now build highly engaging mobile rich media ads and embed interactive components inside banners. These components include videos, e-commerce, store locator, click-to-call, contact form and social media walls.
The tool is free to use and can be white-labeled for ad networks, DSPs, agencies or publishers. It can also be used to create interactive native ads for apps, mobile websites or social media posts.
MobileAds.com is a cloud-based DIY solution to easily create interactive rich media mobile banner ads in HTML5. It turns banner ads into actionable “mini-websites”. The company is based out of Singapore, Malaysia and has an office in Tokyo.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV