MobileAds.com Partners with Smaato on Interactive Mobile Ad Solution for Small Businesses & Budget Advertisers
SINGAPORE, January 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) – MobileAds.com today announced the launch of their interactive mobile rich media ad solution in partnership with Smaato, the leading global mobile RTB ad exchange. MobileAds’ self-service solution enables budget-conscious advertisers to create affordable yet highly engaging HTML5 rich media ads efficiently.
“Our strategic partnership with Smaato is a form of our commitment to enable interactive rich media advertising for the mass market,” said Alvin Koay (pictured), CEO of MobileAds.com. “Smaato has one of the largest mobile ad inventories in the world and we can tap onto and leverage their resources instantly.” “With our solution, even ‘Mom & Pop’ shops can run mobile ad campaigns using interactive, rich media ads.”
“With the global mobile advertising market projected to hit $24.5 billion by 2016, Smaato’s Global Mobile RTB ad-exchange platform is well positioned with partners like MobileAds to capture small business and budget advertiser spend,” said Ajitpal Pannu, Chief Strategy Officer of Smaato. ”Smaato’s self-serve platform powers 76,000+ mobile app and mobile web publishers with access to over 250MM unique users.”
At the same time, MobileAds’ solution also addresses a major issue in the mobile standard banner ad format.
“Every tap on a mobile standard banner ad will bring users to a mobile website which totally disrupts the users’ experience,” said Koay. “Our ‘new-generation’ mobile standard banner solves this by keeping users within the app or mobile website with an expanded or overlay “mini-website”. And it costs a fraction of other rich media solutions in the market.”
As a self-service solution, advertisers and digital agencies can now build highly engaging mobile rich media ads and embed interactive components inside banners. These components include videos, e-commerce, store locator, click-to-call, contact form and social media walls.
The tool is free to use and can be white-labeled for ad networks, DSPs, agencies or publishers. It can also be used to create interactive native ads for apps, mobile websites or social media posts.
MobileAds.com is a cloud-based DIY solution to easily create interactive rich media mobile banner ads in HTML5. It turns banner ads into actionable “mini-websites”. The company is based out of Singapore, Malaysia and has an office in Tokyo.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]