Matomy Media Group Merges U.S. Subsidiary MediaWhiz into Global Operations
EL AVIV and NEW YORK, January 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Global performance marketing company Matomy Media Group (“Matomy”) today announced the completion of the integration of its U.S. subsidiary, MediaWhiz, into its global operations. As part of the corporate integration, the MediaWhiz brand has been retired, with the company now serving as Matomy’s U.S. hub of operations. Also being rebranded is MediaWhiz’s SEO service, which is now known as Matomy SEO.
Matomy acquired MediaWhiz in January 2013.
“Merging the MediaWhiz brand into Matomy will provide our advertisers and publishers with a robust, single gateway of global multichannel performance-advertising solutions, no matter where they are located in the world,” said Ofer Druker, CEO of Matomy Media Group. “This brand merger will ensure we provide increased simplicity, diversity and quality in the programs we manage for advertisers and publishers. The time is right for one identity — one Matomy Media Group.”
This rebranding reflects Matomy’s mission to offer advertisers, publishers and affiliates a single gateway of global performance-advertising solutions. Tom Lanzetta, formerly the chief financial and operating officer of MediaWhiz, will serve as Managing Director, U.S., at Matomy Media Group, and will oversee all U.S. business operations for the company.
“Being part of the growing Matomy family is exciting, both for me personally and for my 100-plus talented colleagues in the U.S.” said Lanzetta. “While it is hard to say goodbye to the MediaWhiz brand, I am confident that by working with our nearly 385 Matomy colleagues around the world we will be able to provide our advertisers and publishers with more advanced, innovative customer acquisition and traffic monetization solutions.”
“Tom Lanzetta is the right leader to oversee our U.S. operations,” said Druker. “We anticipate significant growth from our U.S. business in the years ahead, and Tom and his team will play a crucial role in our global success.”
Today’s announcement is one of several enhancements Matomy has made to its core service offering since it acquired MediaWhiz. Overall in 2013, the company launched Mobit, its mobile media buying and tracking tool; acquired MobAff, a mobile affiliate network that it merged into its mobile business; and acquired Adquant’s social advertising agency (formerly known as Adotomi) to bring performance-based advertising solutions to Facebook.
Matomy has nearly 385 employees worldwide, working from eight offices (Tel Aviv; New York; San Francisco; Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; Berlin; Madrid; Mexico City; and Denver). In addition, Matomy serves more than 60 billion digital media impressions per month, across more than 1,000 active advertiser campaigns. It has relationships with more than 15,000 registered affiliates that generate traffic in more than 85 countries.
Advertisers interested in Matomy’s U.S.-based lead generation and customer acquisition solutions should contact Daryl Colwell, senior vice president of business development, at
+1 646.442.5513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Matomy Media Group
Matomy Media Group is a global digital performance-based marketing company. Working across Web, social media and mobile platforms, Matomy Media Group offers advertisers, networks and publishers a range of opportunities integrated through one gateway, including an award-winning affiliate network, display ad network, mobile advertising solutions, email marketing, search and social marketing, video and virtual currency platforms.
RSS Feed for Company: http://www.matomy.com/about-matomy-group#news-events
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use