Magnetic Expands Internationally, Announces Addition of Luke Hayter
“Over the past year Magnetic has experienced a strong demand for search retargeting from multiple European agencies,” said James Green, CEO at Magnetic. ”The London office marks the beginning of Magnetic’s international expansion and will serve as the main hub for sales and account management for our European clients. We look forward to expanding beyond the U.S. border and are thrilled to welcome Luke aboard our growing team.”
As Magnetic’s first international hire, Hayter (pictured) will be tasked with opening the London- based office and growing the European sales force. Hayter has 15 years of digital media experience, and before joining Magnetic worked as Commercial Manager at Exponential in the U.K. He also spent time in New York as Director of Agency Development at Adknowledge, and has worked at Adconion, the Financial Times and in Formula 1 motor racing.
According to Hayter, “By having a centralized hub in London, Magnetic becomes well positioned to support the global demand for search retargeting. I am excited about bringing Magnetic’s display ad solution to the European region and look forward to helping marketers leverage it to reach new consumers, increase awareness and drive conversions.”
Magnetic’s new office location will officially open in February 2014. For more information on working with Magnetic in Europe, visit www.magnetic.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office