Lotame Goes Mobile with New Audience Platform
NEW YORK, January 15, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame, the data management platform (DMP) that helps publishers, marketers and agencies maximize the way they collect, organize, analyze and activate audience data, today announced its “Lotame Mobile DMP” suite, a new set of industry-leading solutions to help businesses manage audience data from mobile devices. The comprehensive suite expands on Lotame’s current DMP offering to include several new techniques to monetize mobile inventory and to engage with consumers on mobile platforms using rich audience data.
“Today, businesses implementing a mobile strategy need a complete DMP solution that not only saves time managing user activity on different devices, but also addresses technical limitations of data collection inherent in the mobile environment,” said Andy Monfried (pictured), CEO and Founder at Lotame. “Our clients already leverage Lotame’s core DMP strengths to help monetize their mobile data assets. We’re now leaping ahead with a full mobile DMP offering to organize vast amounts of mobile audience data.”
With the Lotame Mobile DMP suite, businesses can now automatically:
- Collect first-party audience data from all mobile web browsers utilizing Lotame’s unique proprietary data collection capabilities.
- Organize, analyze and activate first-party data to create compelling and qualified mobile audience segments for efficient targeting by savvy mobile marketers across any mobile device.
- Activate audience data in native applications across iOS and Android devices with Lotame’s Mobile SDK.
- Activate unique behavioral and demographic audience data from multiple mobile sources through Lotame’s partnership with AdMobius, the industry’s leading mobile third-party data provider.
- Track performance of mobile campaigns and generate deeper, actionable insights with Lotame Insights, a powerful tool that allows businesses to get smarter about the audiences and behaviors that are driving their KPIs.
The Lotame Mobile DMP suite is based on Lotame’s unifying DMP, the backbone of data-driven marketing designed to provide businesses with a comprehensive view of their audience data from any source. This includes data not only from mobile web browsers and native apps, but also online website data, behavioral and demographic data, web analytic tools, CRM data sets, point-of-sale data, social, online video and other available offline data sources.
“To reach customers who are increasingly accessing web content via a mobile device, businesses need to leverage new consumption patterns and data from this behavior,” said Eric Hastings, Executive Vice President of Technology at Lotame who recently joined the company from mobile ad platform Millennial Media. “Lotame’s Mobile DMP suite provides the tools that publishers and marketers need to profit from actionable audience data and insights.”
The Lotame Mobile DMP suite is now available. For more information, visit www.lotame.com.
Lotame is the DMP for Maximum Audience Impact — helping publishers, marketers and agencies maximize the way they collect, unify, protect, and activate audience data. Leveraging the industry’s most robust audience management engine, they’re able to intelligently monetize data, create premium properties, target more efficiently, and drive higher campaign performance and revenue. We’re dedicated to constant innovation, and helping our clients take full advantage of big data. Together, we’re doing things that others haven’t thought of yet. To learn more, visit lotame.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use