Localytics Strengthens Exec Team with New COO, VP Customer Success
BOSTON, January 29, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Localytics (Boston-based analytics and marketing platform for mobile and web apps) has named two new executive management hires: Duncan McCallum (pictured) as chief operating officer and Dave Witting as vice president of customer success.
Duncan will be responsible for the business operations and financial performance and will lead the company’s sales, marketing, customer success and finance organizations. With 20 years of experience building, leading and financing technology companies, he was previously CEO and co-founder of both VeloBit, an SSD-caching software vendor that was sold to HGST, and Cilk Arts, a multicore software vendor that was acquired by Intel.
With 20 years of experience in software, media and marketing technology, Dave will lead Localytics’ Customer Success organization, including account management, technical services and customer support. Before joining Localytics, he was vice president, Global Customer Success for Brightcove.
- Pingback from Adotas
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat