Leadspace Update Provides New Predictive Company Targeting
MENLO PARK, Calif., January 14, 2014 (ADOTAS) — B2B predictive lead targeting pioneer Leadspace, Inc. today launched its new targeting feature that helps B2B marketers and sales teams more accurately target companies that are most likely to purchase. The new capability is included as part of the latest version of Leadspace’s SaaS predictive lead targeting platform, available today for all users.
By mining the web for targeted social indicators — such as products and technologies already being used in the company — Leadspace’s predictive lead targeting system filters, segments and scores prospective companies based on their purchase likelihood. As a result, B2B marketers and inside sales teams can more accurately identify the companies, and ultimately the individuals within them, who are most valuable to maximize lead-gen ROI.
“Predictive lead targeting enables you to tap into the social conversations going on among individuals within your targeted companies, including job listings, news and more,” said Leadspace co-founder and VP Products Amnon Mishor (pictured). “Based on your Ideal Customer Profile, our automated scoring algorithm identifies the specific organizations that are likely the most open to hearing about your solution, thereby significantly increasing conversions.”
To ensure the highest data quality, Leadspace users begin by conducting deep analysis of their existing customers to identify indicators that characterize their Ideal Buyer Profile. Using this benchmark, Leadspace scours the social web, identifying, scoring and segmenting leads based on the conversations among individuals who fit this profile, the products and technologies they use, job listings, company news and high-quality firmographics data. The Leadspace on-demand data platform can then output named accounts—new leads who are likely buyers—or be used to score inbound leads, including anonymous website visitors.
“The complex process of selling technology to a savvy buyer makes having insight into an account’s existing technology stack and expertise invaluable for prioritizing our sales and marketing efforts,” said Courtland Smith, director, Demand Generation at OpenDNS. “Leadspace provides the intelligence that we can’t get anywhere else.”
In addition to the new company targeting feature, the latest release of Leadspace also includes broader integration with the Marketo marketing automation suite, an expanded company description in the prospecting tool that now indicates the products and technologies used by the company and a full company description, plus on-demand usage statistics to show which users are most active.
To learn more about how Leadspace can maximize B2B sales and marketing success, visit www.leadspace.com.
Leadspace sets a new bar for B2B lead data quality by tapping into social networks and paid contact databases on-demand and identifying super-targeted leads based on myriad social buying indicators. The Leadspace predictive lead targeting SaaS solution addresses the full lead data needs of modern marketers – from lead lists to ranking and enhancement of web leads and sales prospecting. Founded in 2007 by experts in web mining and semantic analysis, the company received funding from top-tier venture capital firms, including Battery Ventures, JVP and Vertex. Leadspace has offices in the U.S. and in Israel. Learn more at http://www.leadspace.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use