Kraft, Walmart Among Brands Hunting Innovation at ad:tech SF
DALLAS, January 21, 2014 (ADOTAS) – ad:tech San Francisco 2014, the largest digital marketing event of the year, held March 26-27 at Moscone Center West, announced today a call for submissions for ad:tech’s Startup Spotlight Series.
Startup Spotlight is a competition where the most innovative and enterprising new companies in digital marketing get a shot to pitch their solutions to some of the biggest brands on the planet. Winners may be tapped for use in the mega-brands’ future digital ad campaigns.
ad:tech San Francisco 2014 has partnered with four of the world’s biggest and best-known brands, including Walmart and Kraft, to choose sixteen finalists in four different categories. The top sixteen startups will be given the opportunity to pitch their product or service at ad:tech San Francisco in front of the brands and will each receive free exhibit space in ad:tech NEXT. Winners for each of the four challenges will be chosen by the respective companies and get the ad:tech Innovation Award as well as the opportunity to take their pitch in-house.
“The advertising technology industry is swarming with startups,” said Kimberly Dunn, marketing director for ad:tech. “The Startup Spotlight Series provides a platform for some of them to differentiate, get great exposure and quickly break out by showcasing their innovative digital advertising solutions to top International brands.”
The call for startups closes on January 24, 2014. The full list of brands participating will be announced on ad:tech social channels in the coming weeks.
- Startup submission page: bit.ly/KawxzJ.
- For more information on ad:tech, visit: bit.ly/LqqsQL.
- To register for ad:tech San Francisco 2014, visit: http://bit.ly/1awiTkl.
- For more information on the expo floor features, visit: http://bit.ly/1b8fchr.
- Follow @adtech on Twitter and join the conversation using #adtechSF.
ad:tech is an interactive advertising and technology conference and exhibition that covers the entire digital marketing ecosystem. Worldwide events – 10 shows in six countries annually – blend keynote speakers, topic-driven panels and workshops to provide industry professionals with the tools and techniques they need to compete in a changing world. For more information, visit www.ad-tech.com.
ad:tech is owned by dmg events, which was founded in 1989 and now organizes over 80 events in 25 countries each year. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., it is currently active in North America, the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia, employing more than 300 staff. dmg events is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc, one of the largest media companies in the United Kingdom. For more information on dmg events, visit www.dmgevents.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office