Kitara Media Highlights 5 Online Video Advertising Insights for 2014
JERSEY CITY, December 23, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media (OTCBB: KITM), a leading digital media and technology company providing video solutions to advertisers, digital marketers and publishers, today highlights the growth of the online video advertising with 2014 consumer and industry insights. The use of video by digital marketers and advertisers grew exponentially as eMarketer projected online video ad spending to eclipse $4 billion in 2013.Consumers are empowered by the flexibility mobile offers and are increasingly looking for new ways to engage with online video on phones, tablets and other connected devices.
5 Online Video Advertising Insights for 2014
1. Mobile Engagement: Consumers are engaging on multiple screens and personalizing their mobile experiences with apps and online media content. Video is enhancing the mobile experience and we believe it will continue to influence ways consumers spend more time on devices.
2. Video is a Medium: We believe video will be used as a versatile format to enhance advertising campaigns, brand promotions and online media. More and more, video is expanding in size and location on media sites allowing more ways consumers can engage online content.
3. Expanded Time Online: Consumers have surpassed time spent on TV with online engagement. With more and more time spent on multiple mobile devices, we believe online advertising budgets will be reprioritized and adapt with consumer behaviors.
4. Native Advertising: We believe consumer engagement with complementary advertising will grow as publishers integrate relevant videos with online content. Advertisers and digital marketers will adapt campaigns with more ways to utilize premium content.
5. Branded Content: We believe video will allow digital marketers to customize brand promotions with premium content tailored for key audiences. As online video advertising increases so will the demand for video content.
Watch Kitara Media executives outline 2014 insights and share consumer observations in this video.
“The video advertising market has accelerated as PCs and mobile devices begin to surpass TV engagement for consumers,” said Bob Regular, CEO of Kitara Media. “Brands and publishers have a great opportunity to be creative with video to better reach target audiences. Kitara Media is focused on adapting digital marketing ideas for online and mobile to improve brand performance and provide incremental advertising revenue for publishers.”
“Video content is evolving beyond traditional formats as brands and publishers are focused on reaching key audiences,” said Josh Silberstein, President of Kitara Media. “The demand for content will increase as video advertising continues to complement campaigns and promotions. With our Healthguru.com site, health brands are engaged with premium content to help inform, educate and influence key audiences.”
About Kitara Media
Kitara Media is a leading digital media and technology company providing video solutions to advertisers, digital marketers and publishers. With nearly 500 million monthly video ad views, Kitara Media delivers strong engagement for advertisers, high revenues for publishers, as well as improved user experience with PROPEL+, an internally developed proprietary video ad technology platform. The company is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ. For more information visit http://www.kitaramedia.com.
Certain information and statements contained in this press release, including those regarding Kitara Media’s capital structure, ability to execute its operating plan, anticipated financial flexibility and other statements that are not statements of historical fact, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of federal securities laws. These statements may be identified, without limitation, by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “anticipates”, “expects,” “will” or comparable terms or the negative thereof. Such statements are based on management’s current estimates, assumptions that management believes to be reasonable, and currently available competitive, financial, and economic data as of the date hereof and we undertake no obligation to update any such statements to reflect subsequent changes in events or circumstances. Forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain and subject to a variety of events, factors and conditions, many of which are beyond the control of Kitara Media and not all of which are known to Kitara Media, including, without limitation those risk factors described from time to time in Kitara Media’s reports filed with the SEC.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use