Kenshoo Appoints Former Oracle Executive Gary Nafus Managing Director, Americas
SAN FRANCISCO, January 9, 2014 (ADOTAS)–Kenshoo (www.Kenshoo.com), the global leader in premium digital marketing technology, today announced the appointment of Gary Nafus as Managing Director, Americas. Nafus boasts more than 15 years of enterprise-class software sales experience and has been serving as Vice President of Sales and Interim Managing Director, Asia Pacific at Kenshoo since March, 2013.
Prior to Kenshoo, Nafus (pictured) was Vice President Sales at Oracle Corporation in North America. Previously, he worked for PeopleSoft and J.D. Edwards as a Regional Sales Director. In his new role, Nafus will oversee and manage Kenshoo’s expansion, strategy and client delivery to ensure continued success across key markets including the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil. The Americas region is currently experiencing strong growth for Kenshoo with the 2013 holiday season delivering record growth in online retail. Kenshoo clients include nearly 40% of the 50 largest North American internet retailers (per IR Top 500) and the Kenshoo U.S. retail index increased ad spend 19% year-over-year during the peak shopping season.
“Kenshoo’s industry leading position is a reflection of its commitment to product excellence and client satisfaction,” said Nafus. “With digital marketing flourishing in the Americas, Kenshoo has an opportunity to help savvy marketers thrive in the two most important sectors, search and social. I’m excited to be working with Kenshoo’s teams to better serve agencies and brands in these regions.”
Recently named the sole leader in a Social Ad Platforms evaluation by independent research firm, Forrester Research Inc. in The Forrester Wave™: Social Advertising Platforms, Q4 2013, Kenshoo is the only digital marketing technology provider named the sole leader in two such evaluations after previously being named the sole leader in The Forrester Wave, Bid Management Platforms, Q4 2012.
Nafus will oversee efforts in the Americas designed to help marketers make the most of their advertising budgets through industry-leading innovations such as Kenshoo’s Halogen Technology for predictive analytics, ActiveCluster for algorithmic bidding, Demand Driven Campaigns for social advertising optimization and SmartPath for dynamic cross-channel attribution.
“Gary has already proven himself an invaluable asset to the Kenshoo team and was the perfect fit to oversee Kenshoo’s expansion efforts in the Americas,” said Ted Krantz, SVP Revenue for Kenshoo. “With rapid growth in the search and social advertising arenas, Gary’s direction will play a key role in determining Kenshoo’s approach for these markets to drive client adoption and success.”
Kenshoo is a digital marketing technology company that engineers premium solutions for search marketing, social media and online advertising. Brands, agencies and developers use Kenshoo Search™, Kenshoo Social™, Kenshoo Local™ and Kenshoo SmartPath™ to direct more than $25 billion in annual client sales revenue. Kenshoo is the only Facebook strategic Preferred Marketing Developer with native API solutions for ads across Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Twitter, Facebook, and Facebook Exchange. Kenshoo powers campaigns in more than 190 countries for nearly half of the Fortune 50 and all 10 top global ad agency networks. Kenshoo clients include CareerBuilder, Expedia, Facebook, KAYAK, Havas Media, Hitwise, iREP, John Lewis, Resolution Media, Sears, Starcom MediaVest Group, Tesco, Travelocity, Walgreens, and Zappos. Kenshoo has 18 international locations and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Arts Alliance, and Tenaya Capital. Please visit www.Kenshoo.com for more information.
Kenshoo brand and product names are trademarks of Kenshoo Ltd. Other company and brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]