Infographic: 7 Ways To Run An Unsuccessful Mobile Email Campaign
ADOTAS — According to ReachMail, statistics show that over 40% of emails are opened on mobile devices.
The email marketing company put together some really interesting research into why mobile email marketing campaigns fail. The research they gathered can be seen here in this infographic. Are you losing out?
Leave a Comment
- This Week’s Best Video Ads: Batman, World Cup, Unsung Heroes, World’s Toughest Job
- Inside Beckon’s Latest $8 Million Round to Help Marketers Manage Big Data
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Has Google Grid View Killed the Subject Line?
- Amazon.com: From Retail Powerhouse to Multimedia Monolith?