Infographic: 7 Ways To Run An Unsuccessful Mobile Email Campaign
ADOTAS — According to ReachMail, statistics show that over 40% of emails are opened on mobile devices.
The email marketing company put together some really interesting research into why mobile email marketing campaigns fail. The research they gathered can be seen here in this infographic. Are you losing out?
Leave a Comment
- B2B Marketing Needs More Domain Expertise
- Bringing Order to Digital Marketing Data Chaos
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- Invest in Mobile Technologies for Increased Customer Loyalty
- Want Greater Direct Mail Success? Use Big Data to Determine Your Ideal Target Audience