Forbes Report: Use of Corporate Internal and External Apps is On the Rise
ADOTAS – Today, Forbes Insights released a report about apps in corporate environments that examines how marketers are integrating them as a core component of the marketing mix to connect with customers, partners and employees.
The report surveyed top-level execs in large organizations and found:
- A majority of enterprises with customer-facing apps, 78%, report increases in their mobile app audiences over the past year.
- 31% of respondents say that customer-facing apps have the greatest impact when maintaining loyalty post-purchase.
- More than two-thirds of executives surveyed report the number of end-users of their internal apps has grown over the past year as more and more internal end-users rely on mobile devices to do their jobs.
- While these are still early days for corporate app deployments, three-fourths of those surveyed report app development and deployment budgets are on the rise.
“Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) customers Buffalo Bills (NFL), Celebrity Cruises, and Raymond James, among others, are leading the industry in producing public-facing apps to drive brand engagement, launch products, and strengthen relationships with consumers” said an Adobe spokesperson. “In addition, companies like Remy Cointreau, Sotheby’s International Realty and Specialized Bicycle Components are using internal apps to drive efficiencies within their organizations.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace