Direct Agents, RIOT Leverage Kenshoo’s Marketing Tech Platform
NEW YORK, SAN FRANCISCO and SAO PAULO, January, 27 , 2014 (ADOTAS) – Kenshoo, a global leader in premium digital marketing technology, announced two new strategic partnerships today.
Direct Agents (www.directagents.com), a full-service digital ad agency, has partnered with Kenshoo to further enhance its Paid Search bidding capabilities for advertisers.
For over 10 years, Direct Agents has provided leading brand advertisers with custom digital marketing campaigns. Direct Agents will begin to integrate Kenshoo’s platform to offer constant and in-depth development of search marketing campaigns.
Direct Agents is dedicated to understanding advertiser business models, business locations, competitive advantages, marketplaces, and implementing proven methods to maximize campaign performance. By leveraging Kenshoo with its team of experts, Direct Agents will ensure that campaigns are effectively maintained and optimized to reach target goals.
“We are very proud to partner with Kenshoo, the leading SEM optimization platform, to offer their premium technology to our clients,” said Daniel Owen, Direct Agents’ VP of Search and Display. “Direct Agents is continuously striving to maximize performance for our clients and, with the help of Kenshoo’s technology, our clients will have extended campaign management, reporting and powerful bidding algorithms.”
Data from Kenshoo’s recently released Global Search Trends Infographics and a 2013 Global Online Retail Shopping Report: Final Edition finds that Q4 2013 was the biggest quarter ever for paid search. With the help of Kenshoo’s platform and powerful bidding algorithms, Direct Agents will make the most of their client’s advertising budgets and capitalize on the growth of paid search.
“Direct Agents has an outstanding track record of client satisfaction and we’re excited to partner with them to take their business to the next level,” said Gary Nafus, Managing Director, Americas at Kenshoo. “The digital expertise of Direct Agents and Kenshoo’s innovative technology make for a powerful combination to drive results for advertisers.
Also, RIOT, Latin America’s first social media agency and now the largest independent, full-service agency in Brazil, has partnered with Kenshoo, to manage advertiser’s campaigns and media buying on Facebook through the Kenshoo platform.
The first-ever Brazilian agency to integrate Facebook’s exclusive Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) program in the country, RIOT works to activate, assess, and optimize social media campaigns, focusing on a market that is still at an early, yet very promising stage. According to Ibope Media, Brazil has over 100 million Internet users and is one of the fastest-growing digital advertising markets, as spending could have reached US$2.49 billion.
“As the market matures, it’s been increasingly hard to get good ROI rates for marketing actions on Facebook without the appropriate investments and a strategy with effective business goals,” said Walter Motta Jr., Head of Partnerships at RIOT. ”This partnership will help us gain scale and also quality, as Kenshoo works with exclusive features made available only through API, which will make us even stronger.”
Today, RIOT manages over R$1.5 million a month on the social network. With this partnership, the company is expected to double that figure in six months, estimating revenue growth around 45% in the same period. Currently, around 47 million Brazilians access Facebook daily and a survey carried out by AdAge last year shows that over 85% of advertisers already use the platform for ad campaigns and marketing actions.
“With Brazil being one of the fastest-growing countries on Facebook, it’s a priority market for Kenshoo and we’re excited to make our technology even more accessible to local marketers. With this strategic partnership formed with RIOT, we offer an end-to-end solution for advertisers to achieve their business goals,” said Nafus.
Recently named the sole leader in a Social Ad Platforms evaluation by independent research firm, Forrester Research, Inc., Kenshoo manages over US$5 billion in annualized media spend with more than 25% of budgets delivered across mobile devices
About Direct Agents
Direct Agents is a full-service digital marketing agency specializing in customer acquisition solutions across multiple channels. For over a decade, Direct Agents has developed custom, performance-based campaigns for leading brand advertisers including Scholastic, Lending Tree, Samsung, and NutriSystem. Specializing in Lead Generation, Search Marketing, Programmatic Buying, and Creative Solutions, Direct Agents leverages best-in-class technology to dynamically engage customers and increase efficiency of marketing spend. For more information about Direct Agents, please visit www.directagents.com.
Established in 2006, RIOT is the first-ever Brazilian agency specializing in social media. In 2012, it incorporated a digital agency and a media bureau, redesigning the whole creation scope, aiming at a position that is way beyond social media. Today, RIOT has around 300 employees in four offices in Brazil – Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia, and Fortaleza. Visit: www.riot.com.br for more information.
Kenshoo is a digital marketing technology company that engineers premium solutions for search marketing, social media and online advertising. Brands, agencies and developers use Kenshoo Search, Kenshoo Social, Kenshoo Local and Kenshoo SmartPath to direct more than $200 billion in annualized online client sales revenue through the platform. Kenshoo is the only Facebook strategic Preferred Marketing Developer with native API solutions for ads across Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Twitter, Facebook, and Facebook Exchange. The Kenshoo platform delivers Infinite OptimizationTMthrough closed-loop targeting, universal integration, dynamic attribution, and predictive analytics. Kenshoo powers campaigns in more than 190 countries for nearly half of the Fortune 50 and all 10 top global ad agency networks. Kenshoo clients include CareerBuilder, Expedia, Facebook, KAYAK, Havas Media, Hitwise, iREP, John Lewis, Resolution Media, Sears, Starcom MediaVest Group, Tesco, Travelocity, Walgreens, and Zappos. Kenshoo has 18 international locations and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Arts Alliance, and Tenaya Capital. Please visit www.Kenshoo.com for more information.
Kenshoo brand and product names are trademarks of Kenshoo Ltd. Other company and brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]