Digitas LBi Adds Activation, Planning, Video, and Programmatic Leads
BOSTON, January 29, 2014 (ADOTAS) — DigitasLBi Chief Strategy & Media Officer Baba Shetty today announced four newly-created national media leadership roles, including the elevation of Adam Shlachter to the role of Head of Media Activation.
“At DigitasLBi, we think in terms of modern clout – dollars under management combined with the data science and technology-savvy to fully extract maximum return on our client’s media investment. Through new business wins and organic growth, our media practice has never been stronger. The creation of the activation role reflects our growing scale as a media player,” says Shetty.
In this new position, Shlachter will be responsible for developing and overseeing the agency’s approach to key media partnerships and investments, such as the pre-NewFront 2014 partnership deal with Google. This unique partnership – announced in December 2013 – signaled the first digital agency-Google upfront deal in the U.S. The partnership offers clients access to premium video and display inventory, and co-creation of campaigns and content.
“Adam was a key architect of our Google pre-NewFront 2014 partnership – the first of many we intend to establish. Adam is the perfect leader to take on this important role. As activation head, he’ll originate and construct deals that work hard for our clients and create industry-first innovation opportunities,” says Shetty.
National Planning, Programmatic and Video Leaders Also Named
Additionally, three talented and tenured media leaders have also been assigned new national responsibilities:
- Paul Dalton, SVP, Media, based in New York, is now National Media Planning Lead.
- Colleen Whitney, SVP, Media, Chicago and San Francisco, has been named National Video Lead.
- Tamara Bousquet, SVP Media, Boston, and former Apple media lead, becomes National Programmatic Lead.
All roles are effective immediately, and report into Shetty.
Tony Weisman, CEO of DigitasLBi North America adds: “Clients are increasingly demanding an innovative, digitally-native approach to all media. Our media offering is world-class and growing dramatically – the new national roles announced today will help ensure we remain ahead of the industry and accelerate our momentum in the marketplace. “
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products