Digitas LBi Adds Activation, Planning, Video, and Programmatic Leads
BOSTON, January 29, 2014 (ADOTAS) — DigitasLBi Chief Strategy & Media Officer Baba Shetty today announced four newly-created national media leadership roles, including the elevation of Adam Shlachter to the role of Head of Media Activation.
“At DigitasLBi, we think in terms of modern clout – dollars under management combined with the data science and technology-savvy to fully extract maximum return on our client’s media investment. Through new business wins and organic growth, our media practice has never been stronger. The creation of the activation role reflects our growing scale as a media player,” says Shetty.
In this new position, Shlachter will be responsible for developing and overseeing the agency’s approach to key media partnerships and investments, such as the pre-NewFront 2014 partnership deal with Google. This unique partnership – announced in December 2013 – signaled the first digital agency-Google upfront deal in the U.S. The partnership offers clients access to premium video and display inventory, and co-creation of campaigns and content.
“Adam was a key architect of our Google pre-NewFront 2014 partnership – the first of many we intend to establish. Adam is the perfect leader to take on this important role. As activation head, he’ll originate and construct deals that work hard for our clients and create industry-first innovation opportunities,” says Shetty.
National Planning, Programmatic and Video Leaders Also Named
Additionally, three talented and tenured media leaders have also been assigned new national responsibilities:
- Paul Dalton, SVP, Media, based in New York, is now National Media Planning Lead.
- Colleen Whitney, SVP, Media, Chicago and San Francisco, has been named National Video Lead.
- Tamara Bousquet, SVP Media, Boston, and former Apple media lead, becomes National Programmatic Lead.
All roles are effective immediately, and report into Shetty.
Tony Weisman, CEO of DigitasLBi North America adds: “Clients are increasingly demanding an innovative, digitally-native approach to all media. Our media offering is world-class and growing dramatically – the new national roles announced today will help ensure we remain ahead of the industry and accelerate our momentum in the marketplace. “
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]