Data Reveals Top 10 Paid Search Campaigns for the Super Bowl
ADOTAS – New analysis from AdGooroo shows that, between January and March last year, 780 advertisers spent $1.8 million sponsoring 153 Super Bowl-related keywords on Google AdWords.
What kinds of advertisers run Paid Search campaigns for the Super Bowl? A healthy mix, judging by the Top 10 in 2013 based on U.S. AdWords impressions. Sports Illustrated leads the pack, with usual suspects like Pepsi, Volkswagen, Coca-Cola and Hyundai also making the top 10. But the dominant industry — comprising 40% of the companies on the list — might surprise you, and the No. 10 entry was, at least to us, a total shocker.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products
- MediaMath Joins NYC Downtown’s Growing New Economy with Move to 4 World Trade Center