Criteo Unveils Mobile In-App Performance Display Ad Solution
PALO ALTO, January 23, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO), a leading global technology company that specializes in performance display advertising, today announced the beta release of its mobile in-app performance display advertising solution. The new offering provides app developers and mobile marketers a cost effective, performance driven solution to engage and convert their most valuable users and increase the lifetime value (LTV) of customers using their mobile application.
Criteo’s mobile in-app product combines real-time customer behavior with the advertiser’s own product catalog and creative content. Extending to mobile its world-class recommendation and prediction engine, the new mobile solution generates fully personalized, dynamic banners in real-time, with each individual ad optimized to maximize conversions at a specific return on ad spend (ROAS) objective. With the recent release of a solution for mobile web and now the addition of in-app advertising, built on the back of Criteo’s acquisition of AD-X Tracking, the company is uniquely positioned to provide a comprehensive solution across desktop and mobile for existing and new clients.
“The cost of user acquisition on mobile continues to skyrocket, which is why we have a very specific and aggressive ROAS that we aim to achieve,” said Steven Post, Head of Mobile Marketing, Rocket Internet. “By leveraging Criteo’s mobile in-app performance display ad solution,we’re able to re-activate and engage our mobile app users with a personalized ad aimed at helping them complete their retail purchase.”
“According to recent studies, mobile users spend more than 80 percent of their mobile device time in applications, while the remaining 20 percent is spent on the mobile web,” added Jonathan Wolf (pictured), Chief Product Officer, Criteo. “The biggest challenge for our clients is uncovering an effective way to drive engagement through their mobile app after it’s already installed. Criteo’s mobile solution sets itself apart from other approaches by going beyond basic audience and demographic targeting to offer a performance-based advertising solution displaying highly relevant ads to users and deep-links back to their specific product recommendation, helping drive sales and conversions. Our solution helps our clients stay ahead of the curve by reaching their consumers wherever they are on the mobile landscape.”
For more information regarding Criteo’s mobile in-app performance display solution, please visit www.criteo.com.
Criteo is a leading global technology company that specializes in performance display advertising, working with over 4,000 ecommerce companies around the world. Criteo has over 700 employees in offices across the U.S., Europe and Asia serving more than 40 countries. For more information: www.criteo.com.
About Rocket Internet
Rocket Internet is the world’s largest Internet incubator. Rocket has been building online companies since 1999 and has created over 100 market leading companies in 50+ countries, dozens of which have been exited successfully. Rocket is headquartered in Berlin, and operates a network of 25 international Rocket offices, covering all relevant developed and emerging markets. For more information visit www.rocket-internet.de.
Congrats, Criteo! Hope you give native mobile ads a good nudge while you’re at it. Mobile ads dependent on the stale old ad units that users are growing resistant to or oblivious to won’t work any longer. I wish you luck. Take a page from what’s working for Airpush, Twitter and others. Be innovative, explore native, and respect developers!
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]