ClickTale Launches New Web Optimization Feature
TEL AVIV, January 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – ClickTale, the leader in Digital Behavior Management™, today enhanced its product offering with powerful new Side-by-Side Heatmaps. By allowing users to simultaneously view two heatmaps that visually display every mouse move, click and scroll, ClickTale’s customers benefit from even greater insight into online visitor behavior.
“These new product capabilities of Side-by-Side Heatmaps give us remarkable insight into the changes that occur on our website so we are able to refine our website design according to what we learn from ClickTale,” said Pamela Nathan, CEO, Ecology Health Center. “I am happy to say that I am completely satisfied, not only with the information that I glean and use to improve our website, but also from the expert and reliable customer support that I receive from all members of the ClickTale team.”
The new Side-by-Side Heatmaps provide unprecedented insights into online consumer behavior, helping companies boostsite effectiveness by:
- Revealing the causes of why an A/B test succeeds or fails, and providing insights for future tests.
- Understanding behavioral differences in different marketing campaigns and how to optimize marketing spend to maximize ROI.
- Easily identifying bugs and glitches in different browsers and mobile devices.
Now businesses are empowered to customize digital experiences through targeted landing pages, calls to action and campaigns based on their users’ unique cultural, geographic and demographic segments. By placing Heatmaps Side-by-Side, the ability to identify differences and potential improvements becomes more apparent, thereby helping organizations save time and resources in their analysis of website behavior.
“We are always striving to roll out new and innovative solutions for our customers,” said Hadas Sheinfeld (pictured), VP Product Manager, ClickTale. “Side-by-Side Heatmaps is an important addition to our product suite, and the next step in the evolution of website optimization.”
ClickTale is hosting a webinar on February 5, 2014 to introduce the Side-by-Side Heatmaps. To register for this webinar, click here.
ClickTale®, the leader in Digital Behavior Management™, creates innovative products and services that empower online and mobile business success. By understanding consumers’ behavior and psychology, ClickTale enables businesses to achieve their online goals, improve usability, and dramatically increase conversion rates. ClickTale’s SaaS products deliver actionable insights through powerful visualizations of in-page behavior such as playable videos of consumers’ browsing sessions and multilayered heatmaps. Serving over 100,000 customers worldwide, including many Fortune 500 companies, ClickTale is transforming the web into experiences that are enjoyable for consumers and more lucrative for businesses. For more information, visit www.clicktale.com.
Haven’t you had this feature for at least a year? I’ve used this feature with Maxymiser’s ClickTale integration.
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]