ClickTale Launches New Web Optimization Feature
TEL AVIV, January 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – ClickTale, the leader in Digital Behavior Management™, today enhanced its product offering with powerful new Side-by-Side Heatmaps. By allowing users to simultaneously view two heatmaps that visually display every mouse move, click and scroll, ClickTale’s customers benefit from even greater insight into online visitor behavior.
“These new product capabilities of Side-by-Side Heatmaps give us remarkable insight into the changes that occur on our website so we are able to refine our website design according to what we learn from ClickTale,” said Pamela Nathan, CEO, Ecology Health Center. “I am happy to say that I am completely satisfied, not only with the information that I glean and use to improve our website, but also from the expert and reliable customer support that I receive from all members of the ClickTale team.”
The new Side-by-Side Heatmaps provide unprecedented insights into online consumer behavior, helping companies boostsite effectiveness by:
- Revealing the causes of why an A/B test succeeds or fails, and providing insights for future tests.
- Understanding behavioral differences in different marketing campaigns and how to optimize marketing spend to maximize ROI.
- Easily identifying bugs and glitches in different browsers and mobile devices.
Now businesses are empowered to customize digital experiences through targeted landing pages, calls to action and campaigns based on their users’ unique cultural, geographic and demographic segments. By placing Heatmaps Side-by-Side, the ability to identify differences and potential improvements becomes more apparent, thereby helping organizations save time and resources in their analysis of website behavior.
“We are always striving to roll out new and innovative solutions for our customers,” said Hadas Sheinfeld (pictured), VP Product Manager, ClickTale. “Side-by-Side Heatmaps is an important addition to our product suite, and the next step in the evolution of website optimization.”
ClickTale is hosting a webinar on February 5, 2014 to introduce the Side-by-Side Heatmaps. To register for this webinar, click here.
ClickTale®, the leader in Digital Behavior Management™, creates innovative products and services that empower online and mobile business success. By understanding consumers’ behavior and psychology, ClickTale enables businesses to achieve their online goals, improve usability, and dramatically increase conversion rates. ClickTale’s SaaS products deliver actionable insights through powerful visualizations of in-page behavior such as playable videos of consumers’ browsing sessions and multilayered heatmaps. Serving over 100,000 customers worldwide, including many Fortune 500 companies, ClickTale is transforming the web into experiences that are enjoyable for consumers and more lucrative for businesses. For more information, visit www.clicktale.com.
Haven’t you had this feature for at least a year? I’ve used this feature with Maxymiser’s ClickTale integration.
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office