Case Study: Retail Jeweler’s Success Story Highlights Value of Facebook Ads
ADOTAS – Hot on the heels of Facebook delivering very positive news to investors, Kenshoo has published a sneak peak at a case study showcasing just how well Facebook advertising worked for an eco-friendly jewelry retailer.
Alex and Ani hit the Facebook advertising gold mine recently when their partner, eBay Enterprise, recommended they optimize their Facebook ad campaigns using Kenshoo Social. A quick comparison of the six months before and after optimizing with Kenshoo Social reveals:
- ROI increased 80%.
- Revenue saw an unprecedented 4388% boost.
- Average order value rose from approximately $14 to more than $75 – an increase of 434%.
- Pingback from Adotas
Leave a Comment
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer