Case Study: Retail Jeweler’s Success Story Highlights Value of Facebook Ads
ADOTAS – Hot on the heels of Facebook delivering very positive news to investors, Kenshoo has published a sneak peak at a case study showcasing just how well Facebook advertising worked for an eco-friendly jewelry retailer.
Alex and Ani hit the Facebook advertising gold mine recently when their partner, eBay Enterprise, recommended they optimize their Facebook ad campaigns using Kenshoo Social. A quick comparison of the six months before and after optimizing with Kenshoo Social reveals:
- ROI increased 80%.
- Revenue saw an unprecedented 4388% boost.
- Average order value rose from approximately $14 to more than $75 – an increase of 434%.
- Pingback from Adotas
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat