Case Study: Retail Jeweler’s Success Story Highlights Value of Facebook Ads
ADOTAS – Hot on the heels of Facebook delivering very positive news to investors, Kenshoo has published a sneak peak at a case study showcasing just how well Facebook advertising worked for an eco-friendly jewelry retailer.
Alex and Ani hit the Facebook advertising gold mine recently when their partner, eBay Enterprise, recommended they optimize their Facebook ad campaigns using Kenshoo Social. A quick comparison of the six months before and after optimizing with Kenshoo Social reveals:
- ROI increased 80%.
- Revenue saw an unprecedented 4388% boost.
- Average order value rose from approximately $14 to more than $75 – an increase of 434%.
- Pingback from Adotas
Leave a Comment
- Rocket Fuel Publishes 11 Best Practices for Programmatic Advertising
- J.D. Power Acquires Korrelate
- BrightRoll Inks Partnerships with Google, BlueKai, comScore & Nielsen
- Rakuten Marketing Reports Strong Q1 Cross-Channel Growth
- TransUnion and Rocket Fuel Partner to Enable AI-Powered Online/Offline Marketing Initiatives