Case Study: Retail Jeweler’s Success Story Highlights Value of Facebook Ads
ADOTAS – Hot on the heels of Facebook delivering very positive news to investors, Kenshoo has published a sneak peak at a case study showcasing just how well Facebook advertising worked for an eco-friendly jewelry retailer.
Alex and Ani hit the Facebook advertising gold mine recently when their partner, eBay Enterprise, recommended they optimize their Facebook ad campaigns using Kenshoo Social. A quick comparison of the six months before and after optimizing with Kenshoo Social reveals:
- ROI increased 80%.
- Revenue saw an unprecedented 4388% boost.
- Average order value rose from approximately $14 to more than $75 – an increase of 434%.
- Pingback from Adotas
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office