Brainshark Launches Sales, Marketing and Learning Clouds
WALTHAM, Mass., January 21, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the leader in cloud-based business presentations, today announced the availability of new solution packages – including the Brainshark Sales Cloud, Brainshark Marketing Cloud and Brainshark Learning Cloud – to help businesses improve the effectiveness of their external and internal communications. Brainshark is also unveiling today its new Analytics Dashboard, an integral component of these packages. The dashboard provides a visual, single-screen representation of real-time presentation viewing data – with drill-down capabilities for detailed insights on audience activity and engagement – so individual users and managers can see how their content is performing and take action.
Brainshark’s cloud-based technology makes it easy for anyone – from a sales rep to a CEO – to turn static documents such as PowerPoints into interactive and trackable online videos and mobile-ready presentations. Millions of users rely on Brainshark to improve the reach and results of their communications – with customers cutting employee onboarding time in half, increasing audience engagement by at least five times, and slashing live training costs by up to 95 percent. A Brainshark presentation is viewed every 1.1 seconds in locations all over the world.
New Cloud Packages
Brainshark’s new packages make it simple for customers to purchase and use Brainshark’s video presentation technology according to their functional needs – helping to maximize the reach and results of business communications.The offerings include:
- Brainshark Learning Cloud – Organizations can quickly create, deploy and manage mobile-ready presentations, courses and curriculums for eLearning and mLearning needs. Employees, partners and other audiences click to access the content for formal training and certification, as well as informal “just-in-time” learning. Through detailed reporting, management can track enrollment, viewing behavior, course completion, exam scores and more.
- Brainshark Marketing Cloud – Used for capturing the attention of Web visitors, prospects, customers and partners, the Brainshark Marketing Cloud improves demand generation and external communication activities. Marketers can drive measurable results from inbound marketing, email campaigns, social media and event promotion. Using Brainshark’s analytics, they can measure the effectiveness of each piece of content, while integration with marketing automation systems makes it easy to identify, score and nurture the best leads.
- Brainshark Sales Cloud – Incorporating the capabilities of the Learning Cloud, Marketing Cloud and more, the Brainshark Sales Cloud is a comprehensive sales enablement solution for sales training and onboarding, prospecting and social selling, and both on-demand and live presentation needs. Geared toward improving sales and marketing productivity, the Brainshark Sales Cloud helps sales teams ramp up faster, maximize selling time and forecast more accurately. Analytics help reps identify hot prospects and ways to increase prospecting results, while giving managers insight into rep activity and best practices.
- Additional packages include the Brainshark HR Cloud for increasing the reach of corporate communications in areas such as open enrollment, benefit plans and executive updates, and the Brainshark Learning Cloud – Authoring for LMS, which lets users author eLearning courseware to be distributed through a third-party learning management system (LMS).
Please see www.brainshark.com/solutions for more information on the Brainshark Clouds and these additional packages.
Brainshark is also launching its Analytics Dashboard, giving users deep insight into content effectiveness, viewing data and patterns, and social activity. The dashboard combines different data on presentation views and usage into intuitive, visual representations – all on a single screen. Key viewing metrics are reflected in easy-to-access graphs and charts – with users able to drill down to see granular details, such as individual slide views for a given presentation. An important component of the Sales, Marketing, Learning and HR Cloud packages, the Analytics Dashboard will also be included in all current Brainshark subscriptions.
With the Analytics Dashboard, users can instantly assess the effectiveness of their sales, marketing, training and other content. The dashboard brings to life all the important data Brainshark collects, making content even more useful and actionable.
It’s easy for sales reps to see, for example, how their content is performing and when interest is hot, while managers can tell which reps are the most active and getting the best results. Marketing professionals can monitor video content performance by number of views and/or audience retention – quickly identifying successful presentations and under-performers, and taking appropriate action. In addition, organizations can see how and whether eLearning presentations are being consumed, reinforcing proper training. Users can also observe trends over time, so they can alter presentation content or target audiences to ensure maximum impact.
Additional dashboard features include:
Role-based viewing. Content authors, managers and administrators can each access key metrics – helping improve the impact of presentations for themselves, their team or the entire organization:
- Authors: Have the ability to view usage data and charts related to their own presentations to help identify successful content and hot prospects, and assess overall presentation effectiveness.
- Managers: Can view both team and individual activity, letting them identify and promote best practices.
- Administrators: Can view activity across the organization to gauge overall content effectiveness
Activity feed: Updated in real-time, this stream provides information on content that has been recently watched, created, shared and more, offering a play-by-play of activity and helping users stay abreast of trends.
Insights on audience engagement – Users can identify the average percent of slides viewed by their audience to determine and improve presentation impact, and click the report graphics to see more details, including which presentations are generating the most engagement.
Geolocation:Colored maps show globally where content is being viewed, helping users determine reach and most receptive audiences.
Viewing charts: At a glance, users can see which presentations are the most popular, as well as the most recently viewed, and then drill down to see the specifics on who viewed the content, when and for how long.
In-depth report access: With a single click, users enter an environment where they can create detailed reports and choose the fields for inclusion, apply advanced filters and even schedule reports for regular delivery.
To view a brief video presentation with an overview and demo of the Analytics Dashboard, please see http://bit.ly/bsk-analytics.
“As organizations today reach more global and on-the-go audiences, face greater competition and navigate a more complex sales landscape, it’s critical they improve the speed, ease and overall impact of their communications,” said Brainshark President Greg Flynn (pictured). “Our new cloud packages make it even easier to apply Brainshark’s award-winning technology to solve sales, marketing and training challenges. Together with our innovative Analytics Dashboard, Brainshark offers a comprehensive platform for improving business productivity and communications effectiveness.”
About Brainshark, Inc.
Brainshark enables companies to improve productivity with cloud-based business presentation solutions for sales, marketing and training. With Brainshark’s easy-to-use solutions, customers transform static documents such as PowerPoints into dynamic, mobile-ready content that can be accessed quickly and viewed as on-demand video presentations or presented live – anytime, anywhere. They can also measure the effectiveness of their communications in ways never thought possible and use these insights to take action. Thousands of companies – including half of the Fortune 100 – and millions of individuals rely on Brainshark to increase the impact and reduce the cost of their business communications. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.
- Pingback from Brainshark Intros Sales and Marketing Solutions, Analytics Dashboard | how to start a business
Leave a Comment
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat
- MediaMath Enables Advertisers to Access FBX’s API through the TerminalOne Platform API
- Kitara Media Advances Mobile Video Advertising with Propel ‘Forward’ Technology Release