BlueHornet Networks Hires Ex-Acxiom Exec as New VP/GM
SAN DIEGO, January 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – BlueHornet Networks, Inc., the email marketing provider from Digital River, Inc., announced today the appointment of Mike Biwer as its vice president and general manager. Mike will lead the BlueHornet organization’s global strategy, sales and marketing, product management, technology and operations functions.
“Our company has a solid history of helping organizations generate incremental revenue growth using our data driven e-marketing programs. Mike’s extensive digital marketing services background will help us further deepen our e-marketing expertise,” said Scott Heimes, CMO and senior vice president of Digital River. “We are looking forward to his contributions and welcome him to his new position.”
Prior to joining BlueHornet, Biwer (pictured) held senior leadership, general management and client service roles in both large enterprises and start-up environments. During his career, he has been creating unique value propositions for customers through a variety of technology, data and service offerings. Most recently, Biwer was group vice president at Acxiom Corporation, an enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service company, leading its media, entertainment, technology and telecom verticals. There he managed and grew a multi-million dollar business unit responsible for, among other things, driving email solution sales. Prior to Acxiom, Biwer was with Trilogy Inc., J.D. Power and Associates, Deloitte Consulting and Ford Motor Company.
“Throughout my career, I’ve enjoyed helping organizations increase their focus on customer success, achieve new levels of growth and improve profitability, and I’m looking forward to bringing this experience to BlueHornet,” said Biwer. “I am confident that BlueHornet’s increased technology investments combined with the passion and expertise of its email marketers will help lead to new sources of innovation for Digital River’s customers. It feels like an ideal time to become part of an organization that is uniquely positioned to deliver the right expertise, tools and services to help its customers achieve the full potential of their email marketing programs.”
About BlueHornet Networks, Inc.
BlueHornet Networks helps companies do email marketing differently. The world’s most talked-about brands partner with us to turn customers into raving fans. They rely on BlueHornet’s powerful, yet simple-to-use email technology, unique Support² service model, and proactive inbox deliverability management to rise above the noise and put their messages everywhere their customers are – whenever they want it. Founded in 2000, BlueHornet is headquartered in San Diego, Calif., and is the email marketing provider from Digital River, Inc. For more details, visit www.bluehornet.com, follow @bluehornetemail on Twitter or call 866-586-3755.
Digital River is a registered trademark of Digital River, Inc. All other company and product names are trademarks, registrations or copyrights of their respective owners.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use