Bizo, With IAB Support, Releases First ‘For Dummies’ Guide to B2B Display Advertising
SAN FRANCISCO, January 15, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bizo, the global leader in business audience marketing, today announced the publication of “B2B Online Advertising For Dummies,” the first book focused on helping B2B marketers understand and utilize display and social advertising to boost brand awareness, increase engagement, and ultimately drive leads and sales. Created with the support of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) B2B Committee, the book is part of the “For Dummies” reference series published by John Wiley & Sons and is now available in both print and eBook format.
Topics covered in the book include:
- How to map a comprehensive B2B display ad strategy;
- Best practices for developing, targeting, testing, and optimizing B2B ad creative;
- Using social advertising to drive engagement on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter;
- Implementing various flavors of retargeting to drive more conversions;
- Attribution and the importance of aligning metrics with marketer goals across the funnel.
“Display advertising has really taken hold as an essential part of today’s B2B marketing mix,” said Bob Felsenthal, publisher at Crain Communications and co-chair of the IAB B2B Committee. “Given the IAB B2B Committee’s commitment to helping companies across the ecosystem navigate the rapidly evolving B2B digital space, we are delighted to support this effort to help educate the industry on the most effective strategies and tactics in regard to this high-performance channel.”
Since its inception in 2008, Bizo has helped more than 750 brands use targeted display advertising to reach highly valuable business audiences online. Tapping into this knowledge base, Bizo co-developed “B2B Online Display Advertising For Dummies” with the goal of transforming this vast expertise into a highly digestible guide that will benefit any marketer looking to use display and social advertising to reach a business audience online.
“The arrival of ‘B2B Display Advertising For Dummies’ reinforces how integral this channel has become for today’s B2B marketer,” said David Karel, VP of marketing for Bizo. “As the B2B buying process grows more complex, marketers are increasingly relying on display advertising because it has proven versatile, targetable, and scalable when it comes to reaching the right audiences online, and this is the ultimate guide to help marketers hit the ground running and get the most out of their display investments.”
To download “B2B Online Display Advertising For Dummies,” compliments of Bizo, please visit: http://b2bmarketing.bizo.com/DummiesGuideDisplayAds?elqCampaignId=1835
B2B marketers use the Bizo Marketing Platform to reach their target prospects online and shape purchase decisions. Bizo’s data management and targeting technology, fueled by a proprietary audience of more than 90% of the U.S. business population, enables precise and measurable B2B multi-channel marketing programs. The company has earned the confidence of more than 750 SMB marketers and large global brands including AMEX, Mercedes Benz, Monster, Salesforce.com, Porsche, Microsoft, AT&T, and UPS who use the platform to reach over 120 million business professionals from around the world to impact every stage of their sales and marketing funnel.
For more information on Bizo, or for a free look at the business demographics of your website audience, visit www.bizo.com.
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]