Adweek: Twitter’s Tailored Audiences Program Gets More Targeted
Now, brands reportedly can plug other data into the social network to find their customers. Brands can share client email lists with Twitter — in a secure and privacy focused way, according to the company — and deliver ads to their customers.
Also, Twitter is allowing brands to target influential consumers on its platform.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office