Adweek: Twitter’s Tailored Audiences Program Gets More Targeted
Now, brands reportedly can plug other data into the social network to find their customers. Brands can share client email lists with Twitter — in a secure and privacy focused way, according to the company — and deliver ads to their customers.
Also, Twitter is allowing brands to target influential consumers on its platform.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Tremor Video Hires Publisher Veteran Manish Jha to Lead its Supply-Side Platform
- AppNexus Announces Investment at $1.2 Billion Valuation
- L2 Names Scott Ernst CEO to drive Global Expansion & Product Portfolio
- Nasmedia and Lotame Announce Strategic Partnership
- Simulmedia Promotes Julie Nolan to Chief People Officer