Adweek: Twitter’s Tailored Audiences Program Gets More Targeted
Now, brands reportedly can plug other data into the social network to find their customers. Brands can share client email lists with Twitter — in a secure and privacy focused way, according to the company — and deliver ads to their customers.
Also, Twitter is allowing brands to target influential consumers on its platform.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products