Adweek: Twitter’s Tailored Audiences Program Gets More Targeted
Now, brands reportedly can plug other data into the social network to find their customers. Brands can share client email lists with Twitter — in a secure and privacy focused way, according to the company — and deliver ads to their customers.
Also, Twitter is allowing brands to target influential consumers on its platform.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- DataXu Marries Personalized Storytelling and Programmatic with Acquisition of JasperLabs
- LinkedIn Launches Sponsored Updates API and Partner Program
- MediaMath Acquires Tactads to Enable Cookieless, Cross-Device Targeting and Measurement
- The Built-for-Mobile Ad Space Heats Up: AOL Introduces Mobile App Install Native Ads
- Rocket Fuel Publishes 11 Best Practices for Programmatic Advertising