AdColony Announces Hirings of Two VPs
LOS ANGELES, January 14, 2014 (ADOTAS) – AdColony, a mobile video advertising company headquartered in Los Angeles, has made two key hires who will be joining the company out of their growing New York office.
Sky Holden (pictured left) has joined AdColony as Senior Vice President of Advertising Sales where he is leading the company’s growing national brand sales team. Sky brings more than 14 years of digital experience and leadership to AdColony, most recently as a partner at Velocity Made Good, a rich media platform for tablets. Prior to Velocity Made Good, Mr. Holden held prominent roles at leading digital companies including 33Across, MySpace, iMeem (acquired by MySpace), Real Networks and Tickle.
In addition, Matt Barash (pictured left) was recently hired as Vice President of Business Development at AdColony where he’ll continue to grow AdColony’s premium publisher and media company partnerships across the mobile space. Matt was most recently Head of Business Development at SessionM, and prior to that he served as Vice President of Advertising & Audience Monetization at Forbes. Matt has also held key roles at Fox Interactive Media (Fox Audience Network), Traffic Marketplace, 24/7 Real Media, Discovery Communications, ESPN/ABC Sports and Conde Nast.
As of January 1, 2014, AdColony had 77 employees, compared to 44 on January 1, 2013. The company will continue to hire throughout 2014 to meet client demand and support its growth in mobile video marketing.
Launched in 2011, AdColony is a leading mobile video advertising and monetization platform that plays crystal-clear HD video at lightning speed and drives deep engagement with content. AdColony’s proprietary Instant-Play™ video ad technology serves video ads instantly on the most popular apps in the world across Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android platforms. AdColony’s reach, targeting and optimization tools and services provide advertisers with a superior way to engage mobile audiences at scale. AdColony’s app developer tools and services provide publishing partners with ways to maximize audience and revenue growth while gaining insight needed to continuously optimize content and advertising offerings. AdColony is a privately held company backed by Insight Venture Partners and has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle and New York.
Way to go Matt! You guys will do great things in 2014!
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]