Adap.tv Audience Path Advances Nielsen OCR and ComScore vCE Optimization and Measurement
SAN MATEO, Calif., January 8, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Adap.tv announced today that the latest version of its Audience Path platform for advertisers is available to customers. The highlights from the company’s latest cycle of product upgrades includes expanded support of Nielsen’s and comScore’s measurement solutions.
These solutions are available directly from the Adap.tv platform through the video ad industry’s first App Center.
Key features include:
1. Expansion of the Nielsen OCR and comScore vCE app in more global markets. The programmatic video phenomenon is not just happening in the US and UK – video is going global, and the need for technology that can scale as quickly is key to capitalizing on that growth.
To that end, Adap.tv is announcing an expanded roll-out of the Nielsen Online Campaign Ratings (OCR) and comScore validated Campaign Essentials (vCE) apps in our App Center, a centralized place to discover, integrate and manage best-in-breed ad technologies for TV and video.
Available earlier this year in the United States and United Kingdom, Nielsen’s OCR is now available in Australia and all global markets where Nielsen is supported. Users in those regions can now access and activate OCR to offer audience guarantees based on Nielsen’s measurement methodology.
comScore’s validated Campaign Essentials (vCE) is also available in the U.S., U.K. and Australia through Adap.tv’s App Center. With vCE, Adap.tv’s clients can take advantage of deeper campaign insights into the composition of target audiences, in-flight reporting and daily alerting for convenient and effective video ad campaign management. The comScore integration ensures that Adap.tv’s global clients will be among the first to access future upgrades to the vCE ad delivery validation solution.
2. Support for 3rd-party login credentials within Nielsen OCR app. Customers can now use their own Nielsen account to track campaigns running through the Adap.tv Audience Path console when installing the Nielsen App.
This simplifies the reporting process, integrating Nielsen’s solutions directly into the Adap.tv platform for a more seamless experience. Customers will use their account relationship with Nielsen to pay them for the use of the Nielsen OCR app.
3. Updates to comScore’s vCE App to support viewability. Adap.tv has expanded its app support of comScore’s vCE to include viewability. Customers can now use the same comScore vCE app for both audience measurement and viewability. This update also includes campaign-level installation of the comScore vCE app, which provides additional flexibility for advertisers when choosing key performance indicators for their video campaigns.
Additional information for these updates can be found in the Adap.tv console, or contact Adap.tv’s advertiser client services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use