Adap.tv Audience Path Advances Nielsen OCR and ComScore vCE Optimization and Measurement
SAN MATEO, Calif., January 8, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Adap.tv announced today that the latest version of its Audience Path platform for advertisers is available to customers. The highlights from the company’s latest cycle of product upgrades includes expanded support of Nielsen’s and comScore’s measurement solutions.
These solutions are available directly from the Adap.tv platform through the video ad industry’s first App Center.
Key features include:
1. Expansion of the Nielsen OCR and comScore vCE app in more global markets. The programmatic video phenomenon is not just happening in the US and UK – video is going global, and the need for technology that can scale as quickly is key to capitalizing on that growth.
To that end, Adap.tv is announcing an expanded roll-out of the Nielsen Online Campaign Ratings (OCR) and comScore validated Campaign Essentials (vCE) apps in our App Center, a centralized place to discover, integrate and manage best-in-breed ad technologies for TV and video.
Available earlier this year in the United States and United Kingdom, Nielsen’s OCR is now available in Australia and all global markets where Nielsen is supported. Users in those regions can now access and activate OCR to offer audience guarantees based on Nielsen’s measurement methodology.
comScore’s validated Campaign Essentials (vCE) is also available in the U.S., U.K. and Australia through Adap.tv’s App Center. With vCE, Adap.tv’s clients can take advantage of deeper campaign insights into the composition of target audiences, in-flight reporting and daily alerting for convenient and effective video ad campaign management. The comScore integration ensures that Adap.tv’s global clients will be among the first to access future upgrades to the vCE ad delivery validation solution.
2. Support for 3rd-party login credentials within Nielsen OCR app. Customers can now use their own Nielsen account to track campaigns running through the Adap.tv Audience Path console when installing the Nielsen App.
This simplifies the reporting process, integrating Nielsen’s solutions directly into the Adap.tv platform for a more seamless experience. Customers will use their account relationship with Nielsen to pay them for the use of the Nielsen OCR app.
3. Updates to comScore’s vCE App to support viewability. Adap.tv has expanded its app support of comScore’s vCE to include viewability. Customers can now use the same comScore vCE app for both audience measurement and viewability. This update also includes campaign-level installation of the comScore vCE app, which provides additional flexibility for advertisers when choosing key performance indicators for their video campaigns.
Additional information for these updates can be found in the Adap.tv console, or contact Adap.tv’s advertiser client services team at email@example.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Building on the Lessons Learned: Give Yourself a Head Start in Programmatic Mobile
- Using Beacon Signals and Geofences to Maximize Mobile Ad Campaigns
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for Feb. 23-27
- Emoji Stir E-Motions & Land InMoji Seed Funding
- PureClick Secures Click Measurement Accreditation from the Media Rating Council