Yahoo! Announces New ‘Programmatic Guaranteed’ Partners
ADOTAS – Yahoo! today announced new partner integrations with Yahoo Programmatic Guaranteed.
MediaMath, DoubleClick Bid Manager, and The Trade Desk, Inc. have integrated as launch partners with Yahoo to access guaranteed inventory through our advertising platform. This includes premium display inventory on Yahoo sites like Yahoo Finance, Yahoo News, Yahoo Sports, and more.
“MediaMath is focused on providing our customers with technology that helps them be more effective, and working with Yahoo is part of this,” said Greg Williams, Co-Founder, SVP OPEN Partnerships for MediaMath. “By integrating with Yahoo, we are making programmatic media transactions more scalable and efficient for digital marketing professionals.
“With Yahoo, we have been able to seamlessly integrate the buying of guaranteed display inventory into our programmatic process and have already seen a positive ROI,” said Megan Pagliuca (pictured), VP and GM of Digital Media for Merkle.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office