VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA has completed the integration of its data with five new technology platforms; Adap.tv and Advertising.com (both part of AOL Networks), DataXu, Krux and Rocket Fuel.
The partnerships will increase the availability of VisualDNA data for advertisers and publishers as the market for big data in digital marketing continues to expand – both for pre-packaged segments bought in DSPs, and custom audiences built within DMPs.
VisualDNA segments, created using self-declared first-party data collected from online quizzes, are already available through AppNexus, DoubleClick Bid Manager, MediaMath, Turn, and Videology. The addition of Adap.tv, Advertising.com, Rocket Fuel and DataXu means that brands using these platforms can now use VisualDNA’s high quality demographic, brand preference, lifestyle and emotive data segments to target niche audiences at scale.
VisualDNA has also sought to partner with DMPs – platforms that bring together multiple data sources, such as social network data, CRM data and third party data to power business analytics and smart targeted marketing – as the market for big data in marketing has grown beyond targeted programmatic advertising. VisualDNA data can be integrated with a publisher or retailer’s own CRM data to create custom audience segments in DMPs – the partnerships with DataXu and Krux means more marketers can now capitalise on VisualDNA’s powerful profiling technology to build a more detailed picture of their audiences and reach them at scale.
Brian O’Sullivan (pictured), MD of Media, VisualDNA, said: “Programmatic has continued its impressive progress through 2013, and our sales have grown rapidly. We think this growth will accelerate in 2014, as the range and quality of data available continues to improve, platforms continue to innovate, and advertisers dedicate more brand campaign spend to programmatic.“
“Given our expertise in online personality profiling, we’ve invested heavily in psychographic data –creating both a la carte segments for DSPs, and integrations that allow marketers to build rich custom audiences using DMPs. It’s now possible to segment an audience online as you would in the offline world and we expect demand for emotive data to grow as digital marketing gets smarter.”
In addition to rich self-declared, first-party demographic and lifestyle data, VisualDNA’s patented visual personality quizzes uniquely capture ‘emotive’ data online. VisualDNA’s team of psychologists and data scientists then create data that informs marketers about a consumer’s personality traits, aspirations and motivations: the factors that lead consumers to choose one brand over another.
Quiz data are anonymised and scaled using VisualDNA’s propriety inference engine – which matches the online behaviour of known ‘quizzed’ consumers with that of a wider network unknown ‘cookied’ users – to create segments. This allows brands to reach incredibly targeted audiences – much in the same way that they can profile and segment a physical audience – but online, at scale, and in real time. Emotive data gives brands a far clearer picture of online audiences: deeper understanding that’s expected to encourage brands to apportion more advertising spend to digital marketing.
Brian Fitzpatrick, Managing Director, EMEA, AdapTV: “We are delighted to include VisualDNA data segments on the Adap.tv platform. Data is quickly becoming a standard part of brand advertiser campaigns and VisualDNA provides some of the most accurate information in the industry.”
David Shapiro, VP Corporate & Business Development at DataXu said: “DataXu’s programmatic marketing platform enables the world’s leading agencies and brands to increase the efficiency of their digital marketing investments. The integration with partners such as VisualDNA is a critical part to making marketing more efficient, effective and easy. Further, integrating with VisualDNA offers our global clients an additional rich dataset, allowing them to reach and connect with consumers in even more targeted and effective ways.”
Richard Foster, MD of Europe, Krux Digital said: ““Krux is the only full-service platform for digital companies to manage all their data – web, mobile and offline – in one place. Our new integration with VisualDNA further enriches our clients’ abilities to understand their audience data by accessing the rich demographic, brand, lifestyle and psychographic data from VisualDNA’s large European network.”
David Nelson, European Product Director, Rocket Fuel: “We see VisualDNA as having a stand out offering. Their use of declared user interest and not implied is a key differentiator and we’re thrilled to now be partnering with them. This quality data, harnessed with the power of Artificial Intelligence, bolsters Rocket Fuel’s ability to improve marketing ROI in digital media.”
VisualDNA helps businesses to understand people online, using a patented technology that makes it possible to create uniquely rich and accurate personality profiles.
Our unique approach is driven by the science of converting big data from millions of opt-in visual personality quizzes into audience profiles. By comparing this data to that collected through our global network of publisher partners, we then identify internet users with similar traits to create scalable segments that power targeted online advertising.
Our segments are available through all leading media-buying platforms, enabling advertisers to reach clearly defined audiences at scale: segmented by Demographic, Intent, Brand Preference, Lifestyle and Emotive characteristics. The result is highly effective, data-enabled advertising for some of the world’s best known publishers & brands.
Data for targeted advertising: http://data.visualdna.com
Analytics for brands & marketers: http://why.visualdna.com
For further information please contact:
Hilary Gray, Propeller Group
+44 (0)20 3301 5347/ +44 (0)7940 298026
DoubleClick Bid Manager: http://www.google.com/doubleclick/advertisers/solutions/demand-side-platform
Krux Digital: http://www.krux.com
Rocket Fuel: http://rocketfuel.com
Leave a Comment
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV